Browsing by Album Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browsing by Album Art

I am implementing this Album art feature people have mentioned. I have no experience with this. What format are the album images stored in? Where are they generally located and what are they generally called. I want mine to work in the same standard format everyone follows. Is it just an "album.jpg" inside every album folder or something similiar?

david

Originally posted by veetid
    I am implementing this Album art feature people have mentioned. I have no experience with this. What format are the album images stored in? Where are they generally located and what are they generally called. I want mine to work in the same standard format everyone follows. Is it just an "album.jpg" inside every album folder or something similiar?

david
    Just use folder.jpg. That's the one that windows assumes is the file and puts it as the folder's icon.
    But make it customizable for the frodo transferees.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

what do I need to do for frodo transferees?

david

Comment

Add an option where we can specify an image name, (album.jpg, folder.jpg, etc). Also, if you can.. if our preference isn't found, use any jpg file found in the folder, if it's possible.

Progress: On hold while I pay off my new PowerBook :D
        Part List:
        VIA MII10000 - 512MB - 20Gig 2.5" - Rikaline 6010 - 7" Lilliput - CNX-P1260 - Alpine 4ch Amp - 4 Gauge wire and fused distrobution block.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie
          Add an option where we can specify an image name, (album.jpg, folder.jpg, etc). Also, if you can.. if our preference isn't found, use any jpg file found in the folder, if it's possible.
          What he said
          Brushed Metal Skin
          http://www.geocities.com/febsperanza]
          MIA at the moment
          [please email me instead of pm]

Comment

An option for .jpgs in the ID3 tag would be very nice. FP supports this option.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie

also if possible can you make it where we dont have to double click to get into the album - just single click in BBAA mode

wow cant wait for the next release, it would make a great xmas gift
              [M10K][TinyXP][Roadrunner Frontend][OEM Enclosure]
              [iGmon]
              Download MP3 MixTapes

Comment

Make the album art file name user definable e.g. folder.jpg, album.jpg, monkey.jpg, whateveryoulike.jpg, etc. Also an option for multiple cover arts pictures per folder, say if more than than 1 jpg file was found in a folder then toogle the pictures. cover1.jg cover2.jpg then cycle the art.

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
                  what do I need to do for frodo transferees?

david
                  What they said
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

forget the name, just have it display any .jpg in the folder.
                    It's the cake having/eating thing.

Comment

Originally posted by more mods
                      forget the name, just have it display any .jpg in the folder.
                      WMP dums like 3 .jpgs into the folder
                      GammaControl v2.4
                      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I agree with bertybassett. My album art are PNG files( all are named .folder.png). There should be an option to let the user define what the file is named. My .02 fwiw.
                        MyMedia Website

Comment

Working...
                        X