Brushed metal 800x600 skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brushed metal 800x600 skin

I don't remember who started the original thread on a brushed metal skin for CF. I liked it, but it wasn't complete. I believe it was a clone of febsperanza's Frodoplayer skin. This weekend I cleaned up all the jpgs and kinda formatted it for 800x600 screens.

I also had to modify some of the settings in the skin.ini to get things to line up. I am by no stretch of the imagination a graphics artist so its stuff rough.

PM me if you want to give it a try.
    Attached Files
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

The volume mute(?) button is not quite right, dude. Otherwise it looks great.
    Car: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
    Carputer 2.0: removed. Back to stock.

Comment

Originally posted by brrman
      The volume mute(?) button is not quite right, dude. Otherwise it looks great.
      Yea, I need to fix that. It was borrowed from another skin since I don't have photoshop. Somehow it just didn't quite mate with the other buttons.
      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Working...
      X