cool visualasation option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool visualasation option

Since the visuals are basically " .scr " ( screensavers ) .

I setup my win xp screensavers as " My Pictures Slideshow " and selected my directory with hot looking Asian Grid Girls. I then copied the ".scr" file to the visuals directory under Centrafuse and then selected it from the options.
    It works great !!! and technically cannot be " Motion video " where the police could write a ticket. A single touch on the screen or any mouse movement gets rid of visual ...

Just a note for anyone that may be interested .

Don

haha

Now way...thats cool
    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

That's funny.. lol

I believe you can use any executable file for the vis, so long as it resides within the visualization directory. Once I find a decent rearview cam app, i'll use it for that..
      Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Originally posted by tj!2k4
        That's funny.. lol

I believe you can use any executable file for the vis, so long as it resides within the visualization directory. Once I find a decent rearview cam app, i'll use it for that..

I'm going to just hookup my rearview camera to one of the secondary inputs to the lilliput. This way, I just have to hit the button on the monitor ( PC/AV button) .

If any EXE works, maybe a ODBII application. This way it doesn't have to be coded into Centrafuse. It can be accessed from the visual button. It won't help me cuz my car(s) do/wont have ODBII, they have Bosch Motronic systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Don 944 LA
          If any EXE works, maybe a ODBII application. This way it doesn't have to be coded into Centrafuse. It can be accessed from the visual button. It won't help me cuz my car(s) do/wont have ODBII, they have Bosch Motronic systems.
          Does OBDII really know that you're in reverse and not in drive? That would be more the responsibility of the tranny ECU.
          PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
            Does OBDII really know that you're in reverse and not in drive? That would be more the responsibility of the tranny ECU.

LOL

the EXE coment had nothing to do with the reverse camera comment.

and I do believe that the ODBII knows if you are in reverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Don 944 LA
              LOL

the EXE coment had nothing to do with the reverse camera comment.

and I do believe that the ODBII knows if you are in reverse.
              Oh...

I'd get a second opinion about if OBD knows that you are in reverse. The tranny ECU IS connected to the main ECU though.
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

You can't get whether your in reverse directly from any of the standard OBDII pids. I even think speed is positive regardless of whether your are going in reverse or not.
                StreetDeck.com Developer (I am Chuck)
                Get StreetDeck at http://www.streetdeck.com
                The Official StreetDeck Forums have moved, please visit us at http://www.streetdeck.com/forum for official support for Streetdeck.

Comment

Originally posted by god_of_cpu
                  You can't get whether your in reverse directly from any of the standard OBDII pids. I even think speed is positive regardless of whether your are going in reverse or not.
                  Thought so, thanks for the clarification
                  GammaControl v2.4
                  SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                  X