embedding FrodoSatelliteRadioX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• embedding FrodoSatelliteRadioX

I was able to add a window name to Frodo's great new XM interface. I can get it to embed in Centrafuse, but the window position is off (see attached). If memory serves me correctly it kind of looks like the very first time I ever embedded IGuidance: the iGuidance window moved to this exact position before being 're-moved' to the correct position by Centrafuse.
    Any way to fix this? Will the problem go away once Frodo adds a name to his app and I don't need to do it after the fact with another script?
    Attached Files

The new version will embed properly, but will not scale to fit.
    A skin needs to be designed for the window size.
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

OK. Thanks!

Comment

rjoek: After you embed it, click back on home or music and then back on Radio. This should resend the maximize command and make it fill up the screen. This sometimes happens, but has been fixed.

david

Comment

yea i had the same problem with iguidance - it look just like the pic above, i clicked the song title to make it full screen, then click it again , and it was perfect
          [M10K][TinyXP][Roadrunner Frontend][OEM Enclosure]
          [iGmon]
          Download MP3 MixTapes

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
            rjoek: After you embed it, click back on home or music and then back on Radio. This should resend the maximize command and make it fill up the screen. This sometimes happens, but has been fixed.

david
            Thanks David. Tried that (before I posted). It's on Frodo's end: the window cannot be maximized -- the window size is set by his skin. I'll sit tight until his next release comes out.

Comment

Working...
            X