TrafficPro-esque skin for CF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrafficPro-esque skin for CF

Someone in another post asked why the skins so far seem to conform to the same basic layout as the original, so I started playing around to do something for CF that was completely different. I nabbed a Harman/Kardon TrafficPro image and this is what my brainstorming came up with.

My thought is to display the "now playing" and "mode" info within the green screen (color can be changed), and have the head-unit acts as an always-visible control panel. The music/video browsing, web pages and GPS maps appear in the top portion.

Any interest, or is this a dead-end?
    ChadGoode.com - Miata MX-5 Carputer

ChadGoode.com - Nissan Frontier Truck-puter

Very nice !!!
    Current Setup

Nexus 7 Tablet
    Built in head unit
    Brutus 1500Watt Amp
    Two Boston 12" subs

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport ;) My 4 door Camaro... lol

Comment

I like. Only thing I would change is making the whole headunit area and buttons strectch from one side all the way to the other to make it more touch screen friendly.
      Osiris Networx

--Tuning is all about price vs performance. You've got to find your own medium.--

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
        I like. Only thing I would change is making the whole headunit area and buttons strectch from one side all the way to the other to make it more touch screen friendly.
        Yeah... the real TrafficPro has knobs on both sides, but I deleted them, thinking I'd put volume controls on one side and viz/power buttons on the other. I'll keep playing.

If I did extend the head-unit left/right, would you want the volume and other controls along the bottom with the player controls, like in the default skin?

PS. The orange buttons were me just testing some effects. Unless you really like them... I doubt they'll stay that way, as they don't look very OEM.
        ChadGoode.com - Miata MX-5 Carputer

ChadGoode.com - Nissan Frontier Truck-puter

Comment

Working...
        X