Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume problems resolved

k the 2 probs:

Irratic slider movement - almost defo right click related turn off all right click settings

2nd: no functionality from volume buttons on screen - go into equaliser and use the WAVE bar - i use 5.1 mode and the master cannot be chaged - as it is now the front speaker
    CF needs to be configured to set the skin buttons to control either the master or the wave settings then buttons at the bottom will work

Thanks

Nick

Originally posted by OriginalNick2
    k the 2 probs:

Irratic slider movement - almost defo right click related turn off all right click settings

2nd: no functionality from volume buttons on screen - go into equaliser and use the WAVE bar - i use 5.1 mode and the master cannot be chaged - as it is now the front speaker
    CF needs to be configured to set the skin buttons to control either the master or the wave settings then buttons at the bottom will work

Thanks

Nick
    what do you mean by right click settings where do i turn them of?
    my destinator map resource down permanently

Comment

try your control panel, or program files\<touch screen software>

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by OriginalNick2

Thanks

Nick
        I use 5.1ch mode too, but how do I configure the skin volume buttons to control master/wave volume? I couldn't find anything for that in the config setting file.. is it hardcoded to control front speakers only?
        Honda CRV Install:
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...233#post390233

http://hihidamon.gfoto.com

Comment

well they dont do any thing on mine - i put it in the requests but not sure if it got implemented!?? DAVid??

Comment

I will look into it...

david

Comment

Yea i would like options to map the volume control to wave.

What some people have done which supossedly works really good is tie the master and wave volumes together.
              -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

How?

Comment

sOME THING to do with Majic5.1 i'll bet

Comment

Working...
                  X