Controlling CF from VB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlling CF from VB

Is there a way to control CF from VB.NET I donīt seem to be able to use the Sendkeys command to send keystrokes to CF, it works fine when Iīm using the keyboard. Also is there a way to get information from CF, for example when CF is paused.

Yeah is there a way to pull stuff like song playing/movie playing, etc. right now i have a custom app pulling that data from winamp to put on my character LCD, but i will most likely use centrafuse as my frontend and would like to put that stuff on my LCD.
    Mazdaspeed Car Computer
    gotta redo it all

Comment

Currently there isn't a way in place....

Dexter: CENTRAFUSE has built in LCD support.... It will output to parallel LCD right now and I plan to support others later...

david

Comment

Ahh, but i am controlling my lcd, a crystalfontz 633 from within my HVAC application and it cannot be seperated because it uses the keypad for user input.

right now i have it interfaced to winamp to have the keypad control PREV and NEXT tracks, in addition to pause and play. It would be cool to be able to do the same with centrafuse but im sure you have more important things to code in
        Mazdaspeed Car Computer
        gotta redo it all

Comment

Working...
        X