New Release Centrafuse 1.20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Release Centrafuse 1.20

Here is CENTRAFUSE 1.20. You need to uninstall CENTRAFUSE and re-install the new version. It won't remove your playlists. You also could install it to another location if you wanted to.

Go to http://www.centrafuse.com/software to download.

Below is a list of all the changes... Enjoy!

CENTRAFUSE
    Change Log (1.12 – 1.20)

New Features in 1.20
    1. integrated Destinator 3
    2. only one instance of centrafuse can run at a time
    3. play music on startup is now an option in setup
    4. embedded apps check to see if the specified application is already running, if not it will re-load and embed. For example if your GPS program was closed from within centrafuse you would simply click home and GPS again. This would re-load and embed the GPS program
    5. single click option for all list views added to setup
    6. when leaving dvd/video mode, the volume is restored to whatever level it was when you entered dvd/video
    7. if no internet connection is available, weather will show the last good weather data you pulled, which is now stored locally

Fixed Bugs in 1.20
    1. playing videos now properly displays hours/minutes/seconds
    2. id3reader opens read-only files now (fixes files not getting read when set to read-only and reading from a cd/dvd)
    3. id3reader works with non US characters (öåä, etc…)
    4. current settings are now saved when you shutdown the computer while CENTRAFUSE is running (mode, playlist, current song, etc…)
    5. mute, speech, and connected buttons properly update
    6. custom added music/video extensions don’t get overwritten when setup is re-run
    7. mouse properly hides on startup and after hibernation, if enabled
    8. less re-drawing on the video/dvd sliders
    9. volume, rewind, and fast forward buttons don’t get stuck anymore
    10. volume up/down hotkeys don’t scroll the list views
    11. when playing cd’s the current track won’t restart when you click music
    12. add buttons are enabled in the music manager after a search
    13. re-sends current radio station to radiator after hibernation
    14. embedded apps should close when you exit
    15. mutes radiator on exit
    16. cd ripper doesn’t cause an error when there is no drive letter specified
    17. next button works when using repeat
    18. special characters work in favorites and playlists
    19. music/video managers properly update when changing skins
    20. coming out of hibernation restores current dim setting

Language File Changes
    There is a new section <DESTINATOR> which will need everything under it translated. I also added 5 fields to the end of the setup section which are shown below. Just open up the included English file in order to see what to translate.

<SETUP>
    <ENABLED3/>
    <STARTUPMUSICLBL/>
    <SINGLECLICK/>
    <ENABLESCMESSAGE/>
    <DISABLESCMESSAGE/>
    </SETUP>

I'm First! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Something I noticed: ever after scanning my MP3s with a album art labeler and chaning their ID3 tags, CF only read 1/10th of my MP3s
      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

0l33l: Is this with the old version, the new version, or both? If the album art labeler updated using ID3V2 then that might be the problem because currently CENTRAFUSE only works with ID3V1...

david

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
          0l33l: Is this with the old version, the new version, or both? If the album art labeler updated using ID3V2 then that might be the problem because currently CENTRAFUSE only works with ID3V1...

david
          Both. Weird thing is that the other 9/10 isn't recognized at all. Its like it finds one bad file and decides to just quit. Weird thing is that the ID3 is reported properly if I load up the files in directory mode.
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Cool I will be testing tomorrow at lunch time

Cheers.
            -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

0l33l: If it can't read the tags it should have grouped your other 9/10 into the generic Other category... I will check it out.. I plan on revamping my id3reader and adding lots of new support...

david

Comment

0l33l: If it can't read the tags it should have grouped your other 9/10 into the generic Other category... I will check it out.. I plan on revamping my id3reader and adding lots of new support...

david
                What I'm saying is that it doesn't even bother reading through the other 9/10s, so it doesn't group them.
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

0l33l: I see... sweet... even easier to fix then... I will send you over a binary some time tomorrow that will give me debug info about the error that is stopping it and I will get it fixed up...

david

Comment

0l33l: I see... sweet... even easier to fix then... I will send you over a binary some time tomorrow that will give me debug info about the error that is stopping it and I will get it fixed up...

david
                    Sounds good

janebu AT pacbell DOT net
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Great !!!

Testdriving it this evening ! Thanks David !

- superbowl
                      ---
                      i never drink water cos fish ***** in it. (w.c. fields)

Comment

just got back from a test drive. Thanks for another great update david!

Here are the three problems I ran into:

- When utilizing the single click mode, the music manager seems to act kinda funny. For instance, when I click the 'recursive add' button on a single directory, it won't add any songs to the list.

For illustration purposes, we'll call this the 'music' directory.

However, if i went one directory deeper and added, it would add the parent (music) directory (the one I originally intended to add) and not the highlighted one. In addition, when I tried to use the 'play now' button to add the music directory, it would return 'no songs in playlist.' When I disabled single click mode, everything was running fine.

- Has window focus handling changed in this revision? I have keys mapped on my headunit to emulate up/down arrow via girder. Usually, I use these keys to navigate the music manager. I would have to click on the actual music manager for this to work though - in order to get focus on the proper window. The great thing was that if focus was NOT on the proper window, nothing would register, and everything would stay status quo. All I would have to do is return focus to the proper window.

With the new revision, however, the focus seems to stay on the last window. So, what happens now when I use the up/down arrows and forget to focus the music window, the GPS starts zooming in & out in the background - even when the music manager is visible on the screen. Since iGuidance is running in the background and responds to up/down arrow for zoom, this causes iGuidance to take up a lot of extra resources.

- Similar to the last scenario, I would use hotkeys to navigate the music page. In this case though, I would use the up/down arrows to select the appropriate song and hit the 'enter' key to actually play it. Now, however, when I hit the enter key, CF crashes returning error messages about unmapped keys.

Forgive me if I sound like i'm complaining, cuz i'm really not. I can find workarounds for most of these problems. I just wanted to bring these issues to your attention.

As always, thanks again for everything!
                        Stealth OEM spyder
                        1204 dot net!

Comment

yeahh!!!! gonna try it out as soon as i get back !,

[EDIT]
                          :'( cant download it, it says i'm not authorised!!!

Code:
                           You are not authorized to view this page 
                          You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the www.fluxmedia.net home page.

You can click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden 
                          Internet Explorer
                          my destinator map resource down permanently

Comment

Sorry if the site was down for the past few minutes... Version 1.2 needed a quick fix. If you previous downloaded, just download again....

silencery: The single click basically works like this... When you first click on a directory, album, etc... It will automatically go to the next level. At this point I know it shows the top item highlighted, but until you click something else, it remembers the previous selection. I did this in order to allow you to still add directories/categories in single click mode and to allow you to still be able to remove directories/categories. The no songs in playlsit should only happen when you click load and the playlist is empty...

I didn't change anything related to focus, not sure about that problem... I loaded iGuidance, went back to the music screen, and couldn't reproduce the problem...

This problem with it crashing when you hit enter in single click mode has been fixed... This was a bug I overlooked... I updated the original download link, so just re-download and install and it should be working now...

david

Comment

Hi,

couldn´t resist and tested in my office. I encounter a problem with the mp3 ID-reader, which starts directly after setup.

(tested it with both "versions" of cf 1.2)

I am running the german edition of windows xp, the full error message is:

"Der Prozedureinsprungspunkt "GetIUMS" wurde in der DLL "MSDART.DLL" nicht gefunden."

My translation:

"The entrypoint of the procedure "GetIUMS" in the DLL "MSDART.DLL" couldn´ t be found."

Any ideas ?

- superbowl

PS: GREAT INTERGRATION OF DESTINATOR... in 10 hours i´ll have my first testDRIVE
                              ---
                              i never drink water cos fish ***** in it. (w.c. fields)

Comment

Working...
                              X