button repeating bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• button repeating bug?

I finally got my car pc installed and while testing my amps and speakers i hit the volume + button and held it for a few seconds, when i released the button the volume kept rising till it was 100%. When i tried to lower it with the v- button it would go down slowly but when i took my finger off hte button it would raise back up to 100%.

I thought this was isolated to the volume button but it also happened this morning to the the fast forward button in music mode.

I did a search but found nothing. Has anyone had this problem?
    New System in progress:
    M10k
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
    Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
    Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
    Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
    Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
    My Boat Pc worklog

I had this same problem, it is related to the touch screen control software. There is an option where if you touch the screen for two seconds it acts as a right click. Disabling this option fixed the problem.

Comment

ah...great, i just read a post about this in my search. i wasnt sure if it was the same type of problem.

thanks!
      New System in progress:
      M10k
      Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
      Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
      Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
      Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
      Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
      My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

Originally posted by braddo
        I had this same problem, it is related to the touch screen control software. There is an option where if you touch the screen for two seconds it acts as a right click. Disabling this option fixed the problem.
        thanks. I was having the same problem.

Comment

Working...
        X