Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to make a "beep" sound when a button is pressed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to make a "beep" sound when a button is pressed?

I was wondering if there is a way to make a feedback "beep" sound when you touch a button on centrafuse? Somewhat how some headunits beep if you press any of the buttons? Thanks

Originally posted by All4Sky
    I was wondering if there is a way to make a feedback "beep" sound when you touch a button on centrafuse? Somewhat how some headunits beep if you press any of the buttons? Thanks
    That's a function of the touchscreen drivers, usually....
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
      That's a function of the touchscreen drivers, usually....
      Not really, it could be a function of any program.
      Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

The touchscreen drivers for the Lilliput have this option, but Laidback is right it could be programmed into the app as well.
        1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

It would be nice if the beep only sounds when you touch a valid button or area on centrafuse, that way it will let you know you touched it at the right spot.

Comment

my girlfriend beeps when I push certain buttons... I haven't figured out how to make the beeps all the same... sometimes it is just random...

oh well...
            EPIA SP13000, 512 DDR400, Seagate 300GB, Belkin PCI 802.11g w/external antenna, Holux GM-210 GPS, XM Direct w/ serial, Dlink FM, Opus 120 p\s, Rockford P4004 amp, Xenarc 7" VGA touchscreen custom mounted in double din spot -- see pics and write up here!!

Comment

mhuahauaha oh great maker sahjgsahjkak
              Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi

Intel Mini-ITX Mainboard
              Celeron 1.2ghz
              256mb DDR-2 533
              80gig 3.5" SATA HDD
              Sb Live 5.1 w/ KXProject Drivers
              M2-ATX
              8" Lilliput TS LCD

100% installed and working :D

Comment