Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Zorro's decision to close down PhoCo affect Centrafuse ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Zorro's decision to close down PhoCo affect Centrafuse ?

Maybe it's too soon to ask, hoping that Zorro might change his mind...

But if not, what affects will that have on Centrafuse, will you guys still have your "Strategic Alliance" ?

/M

Where did you hear that? If that's the case...Road Runner here I come...

Comment

Z - Say it ain't so.........

Comment

Originally posted by dmurray14
        well.. its matter of fact now. check PhoCo forum.

Comment

My understanding is that Zorro is just going to start charging a small amount for PhoneControl and not stop working on it. I am in the middle of integrating his latest version which includes tons of improvements. I think this will only make PhoneControl better and allow Zorro to spend more time on it.

I plan on still having PhoneControl integration in my next release.

david

Comment

Originally posted by dmurray14
            Well that's a hell of an attitude to be posting in the Centrafuse forum
            [H]4 Life
            My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
            It will be done sometime in the next generation.
            I'm a lesbian too.
            I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
              My understanding is that Zorro is just going to start charging a small amount for PhoneControl and not stop working on it.

I plan on still having PhoneControl integration in my next release.

david
              Yes, that was what I thought as of 1.4, but then this happened:
              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...1&page=3&pp=10

With this as the result:
              http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46218

So that's why I'm asking how it will affect Centrafuse.

/M

Comment

I received an email from him a few days ago and we are still working together... I haven't talked to him since yesterday when that was posted though... I will get in touch with Zorro and see... That would be a shame if he decided to cancel the project because of the comments of a few jerks in the forum once he decided to ask for a small fee for his awesome application..

I will hopefully work something out with Zorro and still include PhoCo support in CENTRAFUSE, but if not I will just have to write my own phone application...

david

Comment

<-- PhoCo does not integrate w/ this CDMA Bluetooth phone..

<-- wishes that something better would be integrated instead lol

Man, I cannot WAIT for thsi new release.. Looking at the pics makes me so excited!! AHH.. If you ever need a beta tester, look no further.

Comment

The guy who said that **** to Zorro is a real dick.
                    who doesn't understand the pains he has been through.

Zorro did pull his tecnical support for a couple of days the last time somone ****ed him off but brought it back a few days later....

however Hunka27 needs to be spoken to............

Nick

Comment

In life, people will be asses to you. You just have to deal with it.
                      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                      GammaControl v2.4
                      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
                        Well that's a hell of an attitude to be posting in the Centrafuse forum

tell me about it.
                        I swear sometimes people can be so ungratefull. Lets not forget people, all this software is free! Give what you can to those who are giving to you, if you cant give cash, give your time (like many allready do), give your help, but keep the ******* attitudes to yourself. If you dont want to give anything back to this comunity just be a lurker and shut the **** up.
                        01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
                        01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
                        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
                        mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_smoke
                          tell me about it.
                          I swear sometimes people can be so ungratefull. Lets not forget people, all this software is free! Give what you can to those who are giving to you, if you cant give cash, give your time (like many allready do), give your help, but keep the ******* attitudes to yourself. If you dont want to give anything back to this comunity just be a lurker and shut the **** up.
                          There's nothing wrong with having an opinion. If they offend you just put them on your ignore list
                          PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                          GammaControl v2.4
                          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_smoke
                            tell me about it.
                            Amen. Free. FREE! I think you have the right to expect EXACTLY what you paid for it. It doesn't seem to me that it's unrealistic to ask for a few dollars for something that one has spent numerous hours building...
                            Originally posted by ghettocruzer
                            I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
                            Want to:
                            -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
                            -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

...his page is back up
                              PC Components:
                              Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                              My work log

Comment

Working...
                              X