Invalid Configuration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid Configuration

I just downloaded the CentraFuse 1.20 Beta on my computer. I wanted to test it out on this computer before putting it into my CarPC. Everything installed perfectly but everytime I tried to finish the configuration, I would get an "Invalid Configuration" error. Does anyone know what could be the problem. Thanks in advance.
    02' JETTA 1.8T | WORKLOG ALBUM

Look for an invalid XML character in one of your text boxes... A <, >, &

david

Comment

Nope. No invalid texts.

Comment

Not really sure what happen, but it all works great now. This is great front end.

Comment

I'm getting this error everytime I try to embed MS Streets and Trips. The window name has an invalid XML character (&) The window name is "Maps - Microsoft Streets & Trips. Does that mean I can't embed this program? Thanks in advance. BTW this front end is amazing.

Comment

I know that is a problem on the web end of things, so what we do to help xml and xhtml do its thing is to do "Maps - Microsoft Streets &amp; Trips" and it renders that exact offending ampersand correctly, however I don't know if this is the case on the desktop application side of things when using XML, but it is a thought and might be worth trying. Let us know if this works.
            replicant
            Audi A4 (flickr pics)

Comment

that will work using a &amp; but not in 1.2... I fixed that in 1.3... you can try a %amp in 1.2, that will most likely work...

david

Comment

Working...
              X