Unable to play file managed directx installed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to play file managed directx installed

I am getting the unable to play file message when I try to play mp3s. I have framwork 1.1, directx 9.0c, and managed directx installed. The only fix I have found is having managed directx but I still have the problem. Also, I have deleted the config file and ran setup again.

would it help if you installed winamp? or update your windows media player. that's all i can think of.
    Brushed Metal for Centrafuse 1.4
    Brushed Aluminum for Centrafuse 1.4

xenarc 700ts | via epia-m10k | audigy2 nx | holux gm-210 | usb wifi | 40gb 2.5" | slot-load dvd-cdrw | morex 3688 | opus 150w | centrafuse, iguidance

Comment

CF doesn't use winamp or windows media player... This is still most likely a problem with your nlited OS... You didn't even mention that when you described your problem...

david

Comment

what does CF need to run? I can't find anything missing in the nlited os that should be messing the program up. I checked the frameworks dependencies and nothing wrong there either.

Comment

guitchicken: The unable to play file means CF cannot find the managed directx extensions... You didn't get managed directx properly setup on your nlited OS... That's about all the information I have since I have never used nlite and in XP as long as manged directx is installed everything works fine... You need to find out how to setup managed directx to work in nlite... It could possibly be a directx problem also, but I'm sure it's related to Directx and 99% sure it's the managed directx extensions...

david

Comment

Working...
          X