Foreign Language Screenshots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Language Screenshots?

I'd love to see some screenshots of the interface with languages besides English in it. Designing to be flexible enough to better accomodate a varitey of languages is very important to us and I'd love to see where we're at now.

Thanks,
    Eric
    E-BOMB

Danish screenshots

This is a "first" translation, and some of the translations might need adjustment due to size and difficulty finding a proper short translation (the Danish language isn┤t as easy as English when it comes to defining things in 1 short word :-) ). I am planning on playing around with the font-size to make room for more text, I don┤t think you should make anything bigger in the skin
    Attached Files
    /SOS/
    XP Pro, CF 2.0-newest| Pioneer HU with 7" flip-out (EQ, Surround)
    Epia V10000 + nVidia FX5200, Opus 150w, 7" Lilliput, DVD* SlotIn, Wavelan, Bluetooth, GPS, WebCams, DVB-T

Comment

sorry for 4:3 res.. can't change to 16:9 display in vmware.
      Attached Files

Comment

Alors voilÓ l'interface en franšais

Here is my French interface
        Attached Files
        Via Epia M10000 / 512 DDR / 10gigs 3.5 HD / M1-ATX / Innovatek 7" TS Screen
        Trunk fiberglassing in progress...
        Need GPS / Aux Input / WiFi

My Corolla Computer

Comment

Oh BTW, the MUSIC button; it's written MUS right now cause there wasn't enough space to write MUSIQUE
          Via Epia M10000 / 512 DDR / 10gigs 3.5 HD / M1-ATX / Innovatek 7" TS Screen
          Trunk fiberglassing in progress...
          Need GPS / Aux Input / WiFi

My Corolla Computer

Comment

Working...
          X