Need some samples to test new formats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some samples to test new formats

I have added support for many new formats, but I don't have any files to test some of them... Here is a list of the formats I could use a sample of to test in centrafuse..

you can send a sample to my support email...

mpc, aac, mp4, ape, flac, wv, la, ofr, spx

david

you stil need some flac formatted files? I got tons!
    .______
    / '__|__\____ VW CarPC project
    \(o)_____(o)/ Full Spead Ahead!
    Props to my Sponsor, Summit Adventure Systems Mobile Climbing Walls
    www.summitadventuresystems.com

Comment

I appreciate it... I had most all of them emailed to me already... thanks...

david

Comment

if you are going to have aac support i am going to be the happiest person on the planet, i spend weeks converting songs to mp3 and then lost the whole library because of a computer issue and dont feel like converting everything again

Comment

aac support is already in 1.4...

david

Comment

i must be doing something wrong then cause i couldnt get it to recognize any of my aac files

Comment

Originally posted by ethlar
              i must be doing something wrong then cause i couldnt get it to recognize any of my aac files
              what extension? 1.4 has support for aac and mp4... I forgot about m4a, but I have added it in 1.5...

david

Comment

it looks like they are m4a, i thought i had itunes set properly to do aac but apparently it wasnt, corrected the issue now and everything works, thanks

Comment

please dont forget the ac3 files i hope you get the sample from my email
                  BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                  RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                  WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                  RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                  Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Originally posted by EL CAMINO
                    please dont forget the ac3 files i hope you get the sample from my email
                    dont' think that will happen right now... they have so many regulations on that format... you can't even talk about it without having to pay those people way more than you should have too...

note: Most formats don't mind decoding, only care for licensing when it comes to encoding.. "Via Licensing" is pretty cool and offers decent licenses for decoding AAC... Dolby is not cool with anything, they want their money for AC3 and DTS, period... I've talked with them... I will be making Centrafuse 100% legal and following ALL licensing rules, which not everyone does...

david

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
                      dont' think that will happen right now... they have so many regulations on that format... you can't even talk about it without having to pay those people way more than you should have too...

note: Most formats don't mind decoding, only care for licensing when it comes to encoding.. "Via Licensing" is pretty cool and offers decent licenses for decoding AAC... Dolby is not cool with anything, they want their money for AC3 and DTS, period... I've talked with them... I will be making Centrafuse 100% legal and following ALL licensing rules, which not everyone does...

david
                      Hmmm i dont see any problem here: since CF uses direct show... just make it so that CF supports custom graphs so people can build their own filtergraphs after acquiring needed filters from some other (ofcourse legal) source.

Comment

Originally posted by P3rv3rt B3ar
                        Hmmm i dont see any problem here: since CF uses direct show... just make it so that CF supports custom graphs so people can build their own filtergraphs after acquiring needed filters from some other (ofcourse legal) source.
                        I was referring to adding direct support for the formats in Centrafuse... I also do not currently support the use other direct show filtergraphs, not sure if or when I will...

david

Comment

well it is a shame but thats the way it is,thanks for taking the time david and try to make us all happy,and by the way cf is great and i enjoy it a lot.

sharing is caring dont forget that.
                          BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
                          RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
                          WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
                          RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
                          Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Originally posted by veetid

david

Will you be supporting audible.com .aa files and aac bookmarks?

Media Center supports .aa. Don't know how but it is possible. Audible has to be installed for the licensing but not used.

Comment

Originally posted by mindracing
                              Will you be supporting audible.com .aa files and aac bookmarks?

Media Center supports .aa. Don't know how but it is possible. Audible has to be installed for the licensing but not used.
                              not sure... I know nothing about that format... I will check them out...

david

Comment

Working...
                              X