Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CF2 Problem

Hi,

Im pretty new to all this an im trying to get centrafuse to run, but ive run into a brick wall.

Everytime I try and run centrafuse it prompts me with "You must enter setup". When I click save it just drops back to the desktop. This happens everytime.

Its a p3 1ghz with 128mb RAM running win98 se with all .net patches and dx9 updates.

Any ideas?

Cheers

i think cf only runs on win 2k and win xp.
    "A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking."

Comment

That'll be my problem then, looks like im stuck with mediacar then.

Thanks!

Comment

try road runner instead. Media car isn't supported anymore. Road runner is a media car replacement. It has very good support and is always being updated. It has a nice range of skins aswell.
        "A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking."

Comment

windows 98 sux soooooo much

Comment

unfortunatly we dont live in an ideal world and its all I have to play with

Comment

I would recommend taking a look at XP... it will run on your setup and they made a lot of improvements in the last 8 years... Win 98 is old, outdated, and unsupported by even Microsoft...

david

Comment

when you upgrade to xp you might want to upgrade your ram to 256megs also. It'll run with 128 but with a lot of disk access. other then that you should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
                  I would recommend taking a look at XP... it will run on your setup and they made a lot of improvements in the last 8 years... Win 98 is old, outdated, and unsupported by even Microsoft...

david
                  Microsoft will provide security updates for win 98 for another a year or so. but i recomend win xp

Comment

Working...
                  X