Question about GPS tab in settings on 1.3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about GPS tab in settings on 1.3

is there supposed to be a screen that opens up when i click it? it does nothing as of now... i dont have my gps software installed on my desktop, so i dont know if that has anything to do with it or not...
    does 1.3 suuport direct gps link without having to load it under one of the apps buttons?

Originally posted by Tim97rs
    is there supposed to be a screen that opens up when i click it? it does nothing as of now... i dont have my gps software installed on my desktop, so i dont know if that has anything to do with it or not...
    does 1.3 suuport direct gps link without having to load it under one of the apps buttons?
    no it doesn't support integrated GPS yet... that was simply a place holder for the GPS setup that will come in a later version when I integrate GPS.. I was just building setup completly out... It seemed to confuse a lot of people so I took that tab out in the upcoming 1.4...

david

Comment

okay, thank you.

Comment

David,

I have now used iGuidance and CoPilot. I am eargerly awaiting your take at integrating GPS. I'm not really happy with either of the programs I've tried. When will you have true GPS integration ready? Will this even be available as a beta product due to liscensing with the 3rd party company? I'd like to know what your rough time frame is as I'm willing to go without GPS for now unless it's going to be a while until the release (which case iGuidance will work temporarilly).

Thanks for the great software.

Scott

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
          It seemed to confuse a lot of people so I took that tab out in the upcoming 1.4...
          david
          1.4? So I take it we will never see a version 1.31? That would explain the loooong delay for the quick fixes! You adding new features as well as bug fixes for the next release then?
          2002 Honda CR-V
          Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
          Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
          ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

Originally posted by justintime
            1.4? So I take it we will never see a version 1.31? That would explain the loooong delay for the quick fixes! You adding new features as well as bug fixes for the next release then?
            just about every request and bug reported has been added... about 3 pages of release notes for 1.4... it will be released by the end of the week for sure...

the delay is because I ended up having to go out of town this past weekend and couldn't work on CENTRAFUSE for about 4 days...

david

Comment

3 pages of release notes? woah... good work, David! Will prove to be some interesting reading!

Before end of the week? Don't do this to me man. You know how this kills me. The broken promises... I can't take it anymore!
              2002 Honda CR-V
              Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
              Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
              ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

Working...
              X