Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

v1.4 DVD ?.. not sure if its a bug or just me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v1.4 DVD ?.. not sure if its a bug or just me...

but i have the CD/DVD letter set correctly, but wheni try to play a DVD in CF, the screen stays black (no video playing) and the DVD menu (the buttins on the bottom) keeps poping up evey 15 seconds...or so.
    my 'video pathway" is set to drive "D" (my cd/dvd drive) since i dont have any on my HD.
    Why wont CF paly the DVD?

Originally posted by Tim97rs
    but i have the CD/DVD letter set correctly, but wheni try to play a DVD in CF, the screen stays black (no video playing) and the DVD menu (the buttins on the bottom) keeps poping up evey 15 seconds...or so.
    my 'video pathway" is set to drive "D" (my cd/dvd drive) since i dont have any on my HD.
    Why wont CF paly the DVD?
    see if you can play DVD's in WMP... if not then there is a codec issue on your system...

david

Comment

its weird, i have powerDVD and it plays DVD's just fine, but winamp wont do it because i dont have my soundcard hook up ( i guess). it gives me an error message. o well, i will trouble shoot once i get it installed on the car

Comment

its weird, i have powerDVD and it plays DVD's just fine, but winamp wont do it because i dont have my soundcard hook up ( i guess). it gives me an error message. o well, i will trouble shoot once i get it installed on the car
        load windows media player and try to play your DVD... once it works in windows media player, it will work in CENTRAFUSE...

david

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
          load windows media player and try to play your DVD... once it works in windows media player, it will work in CENTRAFUSE...

david
          that didnt work either. It played in WMP just fine, but when i try to play in CF after trying it in WMP, it acts like it wants to play but won't. the drive is spinning, and the control buttons keep poping up, but no video playback.
          is WMP the DVD playback program for CF?

Comment

that didnt work either. It played in WMP just fine, but when i try to play in CF after trying it in WMP, it acts like it wants to play but won't. the drive is spinning, and the control buttons keep poping up, but no video playback.
            is WMP the DVD playback program for CF?
            no, but usually if it works in WMP it works in CENTRAFUSE... I use mswebdvd.dll... what OS are you running?

david

Comment

Xp professional...

this box opened up for me when i tried toplay a DVD the first time. the pic is NOT of the actual DVD box that i got the first time. this is one just for referance.
              When i got the box and it asked what i wanted to openb the dvd with, i hastely selected "take no action" and then even more hastely selected "always do the selceted action" so... could this be preventing it from running in CF, and if so, how the hell do i get that option box to appear again so i can uncheck the "always do the selceted action" box???

Comment

Right click on your drive and select properties. Clcik the AutoPlay tab. At the bottom there is a radial button for "Prompt me each time to choose an action" Check it and click Ok. This will get you that box back. As for why you are having your Centrafuse issue, I don't know since I am a Centrafuse newbie myself still. Good luck with that.
                7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
                ATVMS.com

Comment

Working...
                X