The big letter E?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big letter E?

I was driving to work this morning and thought I would use CF, so I turned the carpc on and started CF.
    Almost arrived at work the letter E shows up on the playlist display. almost covers the whole playlist. The only thing I had done was listened to music, about 5-6 songs. This happened in a song and not while I was touching anything.
    Just clicked besides the big E and it disappeared.
    nothing more to say. I'm a little confused!

Somebody else got this big E?
    Jonas
    Hardware: (95%) Paintjob is killing me. A good shutdown controller would be nice. Voicecontroller??

Software: Beta testing for the gods!

WTF, screenshot !
    [H]4 Life
    My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
    It will be done sometime in the next generation.
    I'm a lesbian too.
    I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
      WTF, screenshot !
      Sorry! didn't think of that and was quite WTF myself when it happened.
      Jonas
      Hardware: (95%) Paintjob is killing me. A good shutdown controller would be nice. Voicecontroller??

Comment

its part of the feature that lets you scroll alphabetically through the playlist. hold down on the playlist and slide your finger up and down, it will change letters. I am not sure why it just randomly came up though.
        2004 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4X4
        Lilliput 7" Mounted In Dash
        Via M10000
        256MB PC3200 DDR
        60gb Maxtor 7200RPM
        Sony 16X DVD Drive

Comment

Originally posted by schillrw
          its part of the feature that lets you scroll alphabetically through the playlist. hold down on the playlist and slide your finger up and down, it will change letters. I am not sure why it just randomly came up though.
          OK! Didn't know that! Will probably test that later.

Thanks schillrw for the info! Will look at it a little bit closer if it happens again
          Jonas

Comment

My guess is the touch-screen messed up and told CF that you were holding your finger down somewhere on the playlist items. Once you touched the screen, it fixed itself. (or it might be a CF bug, but I doubt it.)

Have you ever noticed the mouse pointer randomly moving on your touch-screen?

Comment

whatcha talkkin 'bout willis.. centrafuse is brought to you by the letter E

Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Working...
              X