DVB-T & Radio - TwinhanDTV MagicBox Pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVB-T & Radio - TwinhanDTV MagicBox Pro

Can anyone tell me if this System will work with CF?
    I want watch DVB-T television & listen fm radio (radiator support??).

here the link:
    http://www.twinhan.com/product_D%2BA_3.asp

Thanks!

Has anyone got an update on this, or know where to get the SDK for this baby? I have one and want to intergrate it into vb6 if possible.....
    BjBlaster! Car MP3 & Carputer!
    bjblaster.com

"The solution to one problem is only the beginning of another"

Comment

I have tried DVB-T tuners before and sadly for use in the car it turned out it could never get a good signal.. I did get a signal sometimes and the picture was good but it kept flickering on / off which made it pointless. The model I tried was the USB 2.0 Freecom stick. Shame really

CdR
      Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Comment

Mine works flawlessly in the car! I have two antennas one for Digital TV and the stock car one is for FM (and analog TV). I found to to work sweet, just that the frontend I have written in VB has a hard time sendkeying the supplied apps. I want to intergrate the FM part at least into my system. The TV software is ok, because it just starts in fullscreen and works fine.
        bjblaster.com

Comment

Hey CDR, I had the same issue with the freecom stick!

Did you try with a different antenna or with the supplied one? I hope to have better results with a different antenna.
          List of front-ends/usefull apps
          XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

Originally posted by Bj
            Mine works flawlessly in the car! I have two antennas one for Digital TV and the stock car one is for FM (and analog TV). I found to to work sweet, just that the frontend I have written in VB has a hard time sendkeying the supplied apps. I want to intergrate the FM part at least into my system. The TV software is ok, because it just starts in fullscreen and works fine.

what hardware & antenna do you have?

Comment

this... http://orcboys.homedns.org/general/o...e_pc/index.htm
              (the site is still under development - I will finish it one day...)

It's an EPIA M10000 with the Magic Box Pro. I use a 1/2 wave fibreglass whip I wound for ~800mhz. Mounted on the bullbar. (beauty of a ute I suppose )
              bjblaster.com

Comment

Originally posted by CdRsKuLL
                I have tried DVB-T tuners before and sadly for use in the car it turned out it could never get a good signal.. I did get a signal sometimes and the picture was good but it kept flickering on / off which made it pointless. The model I tried was the USB 2.0 Freecom stick. Shame really

CdR

I've just set mine up and it works mint when its got at least half signal...

I have no intentions of watching it on the move so as long as it works when stood still which it appears to do very well then I am well chuffed

What do I have to do to both CF & RR to integrate this now? How involved is it? Or does anyone have the required files they are willing to share
                My Nissan 200SX @ Silverstone
                NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

My Car's spec list + pics

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

Working...
                X