CentraFUse expiration?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CentraFUse expiration?

3 basic questions for Dave!

1) When does CF 1.4 expire?
    2) Will we ever be left without a working CF version, or at least a version to purchase?
    3) When is 1.5 planned to be released?

2002 Honda CR-V
    Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
    Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
    ...or even Listen to my music

The Beta's will work the rest of the year... they will expire in 2006, or actually the end of December 2005... I plan to have the commercial version of Centrafuse ready sometime this November... If for some reason I don't get the commercial version finished before the Beta's expire, then I will release a new license for the Beta's so they can continue to work... 1.5 should be ready within a couple of weeks at the most... I had hoped to have it released this coming week, but don't think I will make it... The SDK has taken me a little longer than expected... I have only a couple more days to finish the plugins and the SDK... then I expect it will hopefully take no longer than a week to fix all the reported bugs and small feature enhancements....

01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

Originally posted by veetid
      1.5 should be ready within a couple of weeks at the most... david
      So good news... i still have some hardware related issues... and hopefully get them sorted too just in time for new version...

just cant wait to spend 4 days (and nights) on forum again... with rest of the mob ready to hang u to flagpole on slightest indication of delay

OK few weeks passed... getting anxious...

* going to fetch some tar and feathers... *

Around how much are you planning on charging for centrafuse when the final version comes out
          2006 Subaru Sti
          Lilliput 7", M10000, M2 PSU, 80GB, DVD ROM/CDRW, Audigy 2 NX