Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big C showed up on my screen today

Just loaded 1.4 on my carputer for the first time yesterday
    Was driving around today playing an album in album view and a C appeared on my screen

Whats this about?
    2004 G35 Coupe project

if you hold your finger down on any of the listviews then letters show up... once the letter shows up then you can move you finger up and down and the letters will change... when you let off your finger it will jump to the first occurance of that letter in the list... it's a feature to allow you to jump quickly to sections of the listviews...

david

Comment

Only thing is...I didnt hold my finger down (didnt even touch it)
      Weird

Is there anyway to disable this feature so this doesn't happen again? (I dont plan on using it)
      2004 G35 Coupe project

Comment

is this on a touchscreen? if so then it may be possible that a section is being pressed on... shouldn't be possible for that to show up unless you hold down ontop of a listview...

david

Comment

Well I figured one thing out, when I come out of hibernation, things like this happen
          Last time the C thing happened when I came out of hibernation and today when I came out of hibernation all I saw on my screen was a cover art view (Im assuming clicking on something made it do that)

I never used to get this with 1.2
          2004 G35 Coupe project

Comment

Working...
          X