Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music skipping for 10 sec after resume

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Music skipping for 10 sec after resume

    This is really annoying!!

    Any ideas??

    Am switching to Standby as soon as i can buy a new battery.

  • #2
    I had this problem with 1.2 months ago, it solved with 1.3 but I also rebuilt my system at that time.
    Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi

    Intel Mini-ITX Mainboard
    Celeron 1.2ghz
    256mb DDR-2 533
    80gig 3.5" SATA HDD
    Sb Live 5.1 w/ KXProject Drivers
    M2-ATX
    8" Lilliput TS LCD

    100% installed and working :D

    Comment


    • #3
      its never happened before.... doesn't happen on my desktop....

      v. weird. and bloody annoying

      Comment


      • #4
        I believe this is a known issue with CF 1.4. If I resume from Hibernation , it skips/chops for about 10 seconds or more... usually hitting pause/unpause fixes it immediately, but thisis a very very annoying bug!

        I wonder if Dave has this pinned down already. He said he would (as a workaround) force a Pause before hibernation. Problem is, not everyone hibernates using the CF Hibernate button. Most of us would have the PSU trigger the hibernate sequence... would CF catch that too, and pause?
        2002 Honda CR-V
        Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
        Spent so far: $1105.90


        Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
        ...or even Listen to my music

        Comment


        • #5
          yeah.. it happens to me too occasionally.

          about 75% of the time it works fine out of hibernation.. but the other 25% it stuters when it comes out of hibernation
          I wish i knew how to do fiberglass work...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by justintime
            Most of us would have the PSU trigger the hibernate sequence... would CF catch that too, and pause?
            If im going to leave the shut down to the PSU i just hit pause before getting out the car - then if im goin to be less than 15mins i just get back in and unpause as the PSU hasnt shut down yet.

            Anyway still having probs with hibernation and USB CD-Rom, wonder if this willl happen in standby mode?

            Comment


            • #7
              Im also getting some weird behavior coming out of hibernation in Centrafuse
              Only happens sometimes though

              Nothing really for 10 seconds though
              Ive gotten mainly mouse clicks made in Centrafuse that werent actually supposed to happen (ie come out of hibernation and it will switch to visualization mode on its own)
              2004 G35 Coupe project

              Comment


              • #8
                God this is driving me CRAZY! I always forget to pause before shutting down the engine, and the 10-20 second (or sometimes eternal) stuttering makes me want to pull my head off.

                Anyone found workaround to this, other than pause/un-pause?

                yeah, I know 1.5 will fix this, (yadda yadda LOL) but I can't wait 10 more weeks. :P

                (Just yanking your chain David!)
                2002 Honda CR-V
                Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
                Spent so far: $1105.90


                Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
                ...or even Listen to my music

                Comment


                • #9
                  Mine has stopped doing it now!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yes PLEASE fix this, Centrafuse is the best front-end hands-down but this bug absolutely ruins it for me, like an ugly scar on the face of a beautiful model.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      this happens to me occasionally as well, but i never use hibernation. I have it shut down each time.

                      I would say it happens 10-15% of the time and always occurs within a minute of booting after i press on a button on the screen (usually volume as i lower it before i turn off the car, so i go to raise it after centrafuse loads)
                      My Install

                      Software:
                      CFiG v1
                      iGuidance Plugin for CF

                      CarShell
                      Working shell for a CarPC

                      StopWatch
                      StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X