No announcement yet.

Centrafuse always in front

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrafuse always in front

Hi i have been using centrafuse for a couple of weeks now and i must say it rocks big time, the only issue i have with it is that if i go to apps then mapmonkey or obd2 or in fact anything i have linked from there my program pops up no problem but if i go back to media to look at playlists etc when i come back to my application its gone but if i shut down centrafuse its there on the desktop so obviously centrafuse is set to always on top how do i bypass this i have searched everywhere and cant find a topic on this so i thought i would come out of the shadows register and ask ,,,

All the best justin...

You can set "Always On Top" to Disabled in the settings menu under "Home" > "Tools" > "Settings"
    Audi A4 (flickr pics)

thanks for the reply, but it is already disabled, has anyone else had the same problems

it doesn't sound like they're embedding properly. when you run mm or obd, is any part of cf visible?
        Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America -

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

CarPC Newbs Start Here: All your questions answered, as if by E.S.P.

TJ said, I suspect the app is not embedding. Check your window names in external.xml, the problem is almost definitely within that file.