License invalid after messing with date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License invalid after messing with date

I messed up and did not set the date/time before installing CF. Now that I have it corrected CF is way past its 30 days. I have the license code sent to me via e-mail but it says that one is invalid.

Total uninstall and reinstall?
    Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

Originally posted by Will Albers
    Total uninstall and reinstall?
    You'd wish!

Solution: wipe out your hard drive, and re-install EVERYTHING including your OS from scratch.

It's a known bug/issue. I nearly got a heart attack when it happened to me.
    2002 Honda CR-V
    Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
    Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
    ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

Well thats a no go!

Froto here i come
      Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

Comment

this is by design... it assumed you were trying to bypass the trial by modifying your system date...

Here is a 1.4 license... simply unzip and place the lic file in the same folder as centrafuse.exe... it should work, but set your date before you copy it over and run centrafuse...

david
        Attached Files

Comment

the thing is.. we are here using this because we love your software, msot of us will buy it, true some will try and crack it, but they proably won't buy it anyway. (please price reasonably, but your work is worth money)

being that we are beta testing, and our systems are doing all kinda of funny things, give us the benifit of the doubt, after 2.0 comes, lay the copy protection on, of course.. within reason. We're all pullin for ya and hope you make a jillion dollars!
          Shawn

Check out my web company Minneapolis Web Designer | MODx Web Design - Himmelberger Design

Comment

Originally posted by neon_eddy
            the thing is.. we are here using this because we love your software, msot of us will buy it, true some will try and crack it, but they proably won't buy it anyway. (please price reasonably, but your work is worth money)

being that we are beta testing, and our systems are doing all kinda of funny things, give us the benifit of the doubt, after 2.0 comes, lay the copy protection on, of course.. within reason. We're all pullin for ya and hope you make a jillion dollars!
            like I said in another post... my intent was not to keep anyone from using my software... part of the Beta testing was for me to test the licensing system, issuing serials numbers, etc...

this lic file should fix the problem and I had no problem posting it...

david

Comment

Gracias!

Comment

Same Here, Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X