Customizing Centrafuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customizing Centrafuse

How do you change the app buttons to work with your chosen programs. I really like the program, I would like to be able to customize it for my own personal Car PC.

THanks

I would start by reading the FAQ....
    Anyway... The post How-To embedding in CENTRAFUSE 1.3 expains it.
    Hardware: VIA Epia MS 12000, 512 DDR, 60GB HD, 7" Xenarc, GM-210, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Radio Xtreme
    Software: Centrafuse2, Phonecontrol.net, nLite, TopoUSA 5.0, iGuidance, Girder, Winc

Comment

Can you do this with centrafuse 1.2?

Comment

Have any of you visited the Centrafuse forums at all?
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Yes but that says for 1.3

Comment

http://forums.fluxmedia.net/faq.php?...q_applications

I don't see anything in there about 1.3....

also, you might want to consider upgrading to 2.0 since 1.2 is no longer supported.

Thread moved since this is not a FAQ, but a question about Centrafuse.
            Jan Bennett
            FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Odd, I hold down a button for up to 20 seconds and nothing happens.

Comment

if you hold it down on your touchscreen it maybe won't work because you have right click enabled on your touchscreen...

Greetz

Dj NRG

Comment

FAQ: http://forums.fluxmedia.net/faq.php?...ing#faq_nowork
                  Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Ok lets be civil here like I have said in the past there's no need to jump on someone for asking a question, if I recall that's what these forums are for is to get help and information not smartness from people. Second not all of us like the new ver. of Centrafuse because it is sssssssssllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwww loading, the 1.0 ver loads up faster that's why some of us stick with it, and I will say this again if you are tired of helping people on the forums get answers don't reply! this stuff is getting stupid around here with the smart remarks.

Comment

I'm not using it on the touchscreen, I'm playing with it on my desktop pc. Maybe that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGGKATT01 View Post
                        Ok lets be civil here like I have said in the past there's no need to jump on someone for asking a question, if I recall that's what these forums are for is to get help and information not smartness from people. Second not all of us like the new ver. of Centrafuse because it is sssssssssllllllllloooooooowwwwwwwww loading, the 1.0 ver loads up faster that's why some of us stick with it, and I will say this again if you are tired of helping people on the forums get answers don't reply! this stuff is getting stupid around here with the smart remarks.
                        what are you talking about? who posted smart remarks?
                        Jan Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by MAZDABOY View Post
                          I'm not using it on the touchscreen, I'm playing with it on my desktop pc. Maybe that's why.
                          That shouldn't matter.

You can't change the button on the main screen to point to a different program.

For instance, you can't change the Nav to point to Streets & Trips. THat requires a plug-in.

However, you can embed your own external application, for which instructions have been provided.
                          Jan Bennett

Comment

Hmm, it's not giving me any options to change any buttons at all.
                            Is there a way to move the buttons around or add another page of buttons?

Comment

You'd need to modify the skin to get the buttons in different locations. There are a few good threads on the CF forum (forums.fluxmedia.net) that talk about adding external applications.
                              Nick - 08 GG Element
                              Custom 3D-CAD Design, Reverse Engineering and Fabrication

Comment

Working...
                              X