CF doesn't mute completely?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CF doesn't mute completely?

I noticed the other day when I was working on my car that even when I hit the mute button on CF, I could still faintly hear the music.

I tried it again, and it seemed the same way, so I had my friend pick a random song, muted, and I told him what it was without looking.

How come CF doesn't really mute all the way? Can it be fixed?
    :: '97 2.5 TL :: CarPC 1.0: Complete :: CarPC 2.0: 95% ::

This is probably a soundcard issue. See if you get the same results using Windows Media Player. I will take a look at mine to see if it does the same thing.

Scott

Originally posted by UnsanePyro
    I noticed the other day when I was working on my car that even when I hit the mute button on CF, I could still faintly hear the music.

I tried it again, and it seemed the same way, so I had my friend pick a random song, muted, and I told him what it was without looking.

How come CF doesn't really mute all the way? Can it be fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by spdyscotty
      This is probably a soundcard issue. See if you get the same results using Windows Media Player. I will take a look at mine to see if it does the same thing.

Scott
      I'll check WMP later today and get back to this thread.

I don't think it should be a sound card issue, it is a VIA M10000 with the onboard sound, and I set everything up with the CD that came with it.
      :: '97 2.5 TL :: CarPC 1.0: Complete :: CarPC 2.0: 95% ::

Comment

Working...
      X