Where to get Centrafuse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get Centrafuse?

The site is down for maintenance and I'd like to check out this app to see if it will do what I want it to do. Does anyone have a link to where it can be found? From everything I've read, it's much better than the rest of the front ends for my application.

An older version is fine as well, I'd just like to see it in action.

Originally posted by Team140
    The site is down for maintenance and I'd like to check out this app to see if it will do what I want it to do. Does anyone have a link to where it can be found? From everything I've read, it's much better than the rest of the front ends for my application.

An older version is fine as well, I'd just like to see it in action.
    Hold u horses new buddy! if u just calmly wait a day or two... u get much more features, and dont have to do reinstall just as u get it work.

Comment

sorry about that... I had to take the site down to rebuild the database for the new license system and web site to prepare for 1.5...

david

Comment

So, do you think it will be days or weeks before I can see Centrafuse for myself?

Comment

i'd venture a guess of it to take a few days .. the last time they took the website down it was only a matter of days before 1.4 (or maybe it was 1.3) was live.
          replicant
          Audi A4 (flickr pics)

Comment

Its worth every second spent waiting for... I just hope david doesn't think like me, when he starts charging us.

Comment

Hey, david

HURRY HURRY!

If u dont think about us... already addicted. Think about this new buddy over here ready to sell his soul. U might loose a potential customer soon

Comment

Originally posted by defsquad
                i'd venture a guess of it to take a few days ..
                Yeah, it's been quite some time now. I've been thinking about checking out what the hype is in terms of CF. I just realized that the 1.2 version I downloaded is rather out of date.

Just wondering when 1.4 or 1.5 will be available. Is there any way we can download it before your site is ready? Is the software ready?
                www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Originally posted by SnyperBob
                  Just wondering when 1.4 or 1.5 will be available.
                  1.5 is version we r all waiting for... theres just this old sticky thread to centrafuzzing things.

Is there any way we can download it before your site is ready? Is the software ready?
                  I doubt there will be. Since he is at somepoint going commercial, he needs all market data he can get. So u need to register.

Comment

Just do a google search for "centrafuse", then click on "cached" version of centrafuse's site and hit the download button. That's what I did and downloaded version 1.4 a few days ago.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:h...ntrafuse&hl=en

Comment

Damn, forgot all about Google's cache. ding ding ding! We've got a winner!

Thanks!

Comment

You won't do much with the 1.4 installer unless you have a Beta Tester serial number.
                        2002 Honda CR-V
                        Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
                        Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
                        ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

Yeah, but it allows me to see it in action. That's really all I wanted was to see how it looked and functioned. I'm in no way ready to implement it in my car as of yet, so waiting for the next version is A-OK.

I want to decide on a front end and build the system according to which front end I choose.

Comment

Originally posted by gti2756
                            Just do a google search for "centrafuse", then click on "cached" version of centrafuse's site and hit the download button. That's what I did and downloaded version 1.4 a few days ago.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:h...ntrafuse&hl=en
                            Rofl, good stuff. Thanks man...too bad you need a license/serial to run it.
                            www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Working...
                            X