Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank Buttons

Blank Buttons

I installed Centrifuge 1.5 in my computer to get ready to install in my car, but all the buttons are blank. What is going on?

Originally posted by 1629dill
    Blank Buttons

I installed Centrifuge 1.5 in my computer to get ready to install in my car, but all the buttons are blank. What is going on?
    Did you try to load a different language file? 1.4 language files will have to be updated to work with 1.5... Are you refering to the blank buttons under the Apps section? Those are place holders for other plugins and external applications...

david

Comment

Blank Buttons

This was a clean install on this computer. I did not have an older version installed. I downloaded the file from the website and installed it. Then I launched the program and went into setup. Next it went to the main program screen and ALL the buttons are blank. No Home Button, No Tools, No Nav, and on and on.

Comment

Here is a photo of the screen

Comment

Second try of photo

Comment

Windows XP? please check the file "error.log" in the application folder..

david

Comment

Here is a copy of the error log.

11/4/2005 6:09:19 AM
              Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
              at centrafuse.main.runLaunchCommands(String section)
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              11/4/2005 6:09:28 AM
              at centrafuse.main.CF_localskinsetup()
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I wonder whether you have installed on nLited Windows as I tried CF last weekend too with similar result. I use highly cippled WinXP as OS, I would bet some missing component is a root cause.

Comment

Here is a copy of the error log.

11/4/2005 6:09:19 AM
                  at centrafuse.main.runLaunchCommands(String section)
                  11/4/2005 6:09:28 AM
                  at centrafuse.main.CF_localskinsetup()
                  did you setup any startup commands in seutp? looks like one is failing causing the language file to then not load...

I will check it out...

david

Comment

Only thing I did in setup was to set the music path and save. By the way every time I start the program I am told I need to run setup.

Thanks

Comment

I had this same problem. Only it was on a win2k machine. Unfortunatly I never found the answer. I upgraded to XP. I do beleave however that it was something to do with Centrafuse not reading some of the .xml files correctly. Sorry I can't be more help.

Comment

Only thing I did in setup was to set the music path and save. By the way every time I start the program I am told I need to run setup.

Thanks
                        Thats exactly my problem!

Comment

I have same problem - run setup

Resurrecting an old thread here...

I am using an nLite version of XP. When CF runs, it usually tells me I need to run setup all the time. I change settings, then close and the program closes.

I reinstalled, ignored the Phoco setup, am using "Try it" license, (no license code yet) and when it runs all the buttons are empty. Any ideas?

Comment

Hi

Been having the same problems here with an nlited version of XP using Virtual PC 2004.

Centrafuse was opening each time asking for the key and then blank buttons once opened. Tried TinyXP Platinum 2 which worked fine, my nlited version had IE & WMP removed so I removed IE from Platinum 2 and the samething started to happen.

I reinstalled IE in TinyXP Platinum 2 and the problem disappeared again. Not wanting to use Platinum 2 I went back and started again with Nlite. I have a 229MB xp disc just making sure that IE & the IE Core, WMP and COM+ were still included and no drivers. I also installed XML 4.0 & 6.0 with hotfixes manually from M$.

I have included my last session.ini from nlite as there is alleged to be one that I could never find with the search!

Hope it helps anyone that is also stuck at this point!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X