Web Plugin Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Plugin Question

When I go to a website using the CF browser I can pull up all the website fine, the only problem I have is when I click a link that opens in a new window. The screen just flashes but it doesn't show the other page. Is it not possible to open up more than one page using the plugin?

It's a known bug. Don't know if it's been fixed in 1.6 or not but tabbed browsing would be nice for 1.7.

Comment

The window does open you probably have your settings to have Cf ontop. I would shut that off and give that a try. You will probably see the other window after that.
      Hardware: VIA Epia MS 12000, 512 DDR, 60GB HD, 7" Xenarc, GM-210, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Radio Xtreme
      Software: Centrafuse2, Phonecontrol.net, nLite, TopoUSA 5.0, iGuidance, Girder, Winc

Comment

Mine doesn't load any links that are to a site other than the one I'm on. Like if a clicked a link to google on this page it wouldn't do anything. I don't have CF ontop but it is running as shell.

Comment

Huh thats weird I would have sworn mine was working in the car the other day... I will have to check that out again...
          Hardware: VIA Epia MS 12000, 512 DDR, 60GB HD, 7" Xenarc, GM-210, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Radio Xtreme
          Software: Centrafuse2, Phonecontrol.net, nLite, TopoUSA 5.0, iGuidance, Girder, Winc

Comment

Mines is definitely not on top. I disabled that when I installed iGuidance. Let me know what you guys come up with. Maybe it is a bug. I appreciate the quick reply

Comment

I have some code in place to disable popups... This could be causing some issues... I will get this fixed....

david

Comment

Thank you all for the input and the update David.

Comment

Working...
                X