Centrafuse 1.6 Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrafuse 1.6 Released

Centrafuse 1.6 is finally out!! There are a few bugs, but this version contains the complete feature set that Centrafuse will have. There will be minor updates, bug fixes, support for more devices, and small tweaks/enhancements, but this is pretty much the final feature set.

We can now focus on releasing sub-versions with bug fixes, and hopefully a lot faster.

Couple of things to note. Running the visualizations in fullscreen mode on an M10000 might not properly work. It takes up too much CPU and sometimes doesn't receive the close button click. I am looking into this problem.

Also the Phone and TV plugin might not properly remove from the plugins section in settings. You need to close Centrafuse and move Phone and TV plugins to the pluginsinactive folder, this will remove them.

Also make sure to uninstall 1.5 and manually delete the Flux Media/Centrafuse folder before installing 1.6...

Visit the webiste to download 1.6 and obtain a new serial number.

http://www.centrafuse.com

david

Yeahhhhhh

Time for a Reimage of my Car pc, Thanks Veetid - You are truly a God amoung us mere mortals. :-)
    P4 Celeron 2.2 - 512MB - OPUS 250 - Audigy SE - BU353 - HQCT - No Speakers though :-(

Comment

Thanks a lot !

Downloading right now, an extensive test drive - including destinator - will follow this evening !

- superbowl
      ---
      i never drink water cos fish ***** in it. (w.c. fields)

Comment

HI,

something with the confirmation email is wron .. io requested it two times now, but still donīt have any. (Will check if the error may be on my side)

- Superbowl
        ---
        i never drink water cos fish ***** in it. (w.c. fields)

Comment

Registered, activated, downloaded from the link on that page I was redirected to, fresh install, tried to register app and plugin serial and it tells me it is invalid. Am I missing something?
          7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
          ATVMS.com

Comment

wwooooo going to test this! thanks david
            my destinator map resource down permanently

Comment

Originally posted by sfay93
              Registered, activated, downloaded from the link on that page I was redirected to, fresh install, tried to register app and plugin serial and it tells me it is invalid. Am I missing something?
              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Great work, David!!

Witch TV Card's are supported in CF 1.6?
                I need a DVB-T Card - can you give me a suggestion?

Comment

OMG I've been waiting for this my whole life

Comment

Wow that's a really rockin' app. The skin looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by sfay93
                      Likewise. I can't find where to put in the licence code.
                      Trying to fit a PC into an Alfa Romeo GTV. It's installed, but the buttons have fallen off since.

Comment

Maybe I'm blind, but can anyone tell me how to set a home location in the nav plugin?

Comment

Make sure you guys delete your old license file from the centrafuse directory or it will never give you the box to enter your new key in.
                          肚子笑痛了
                          S60 Install

Comment

Woohoo!!! I feel like it's Christmas morning!

Comment

I cant seem to register CF 1.6...kept saying mine is not a valid license?

Comment

Working...
                              X