Fast forward/rewind buttons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast forward/rewind buttons?

I couldn't find these on the skin? is there any fast forward or rewind buttons? Progress slider maybe for the media?? That would suck if there were none. I rely heavily on my rewind/forward buttons to get to certain parts of songs or hear cool **** over and over again. hehe. Thanks

Tangeray

I couldn't find it either man. I saw one on the screenshot david released a while back

Comment

the ¦>> is the forward .......... and vise versa for the rewind !
      View the 260 Galloping Horses: [images]

Comment

press and hold down the next/prev buttons... it's like on some cdplayers now...

Comment

I liked the old way because when you're in the whip and you touch the FF button sometimes you're finger will slip. Now it'll skip to the next song as opposed to just FF'in a little bit

I think any dual function of a tochscreen button should be avoided.
          B Smoov
          Project Status: 90% Complete

Next Step: TIVO for Radio

Ampie Case :: MII10000 Mobo :: M1-ATX PSU :: 512MB RAM :: 2.5" HD, 60GB, 5400rpm, 16MB Buffer :: DWW-700H :: Centrafuse

Comment

just condensed it to have less buttons to hit... Press it and it will be previous/next track.. if you hold them down they are rewind/fastforward...

we also needed room to add the mute SAPI and the quick close button in the bottom right...

david

Comment

I'd get rid of the "Eye"(move it's functionality to a double click on the album art) and the "Quote Balloon" becuase I still dont know what it does And add back the FF/RW

Or get rid of the Night icon... i dont know about other people but i've never used it. and i control my volume via my headunit... anyone else control their volume on screen?

How about this... let us pick what we want on that menu (i mean make it customizable)
              B Smoov
              Project Status: 90% Complete

Next Step: TIVO for Radio

Ampie Case :: MII10000 Mobo :: M1-ATX PSU :: 512MB RAM :: 2.5" HD, 60GB, 5400rpm, 16MB Buffer :: DWW-700H :: Centrafuse

Comment

ya but wheres the slider.....! I added one in this picture. I know all the other frontends have them so can you please add this basic of basic features in 1.7

2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

Originally posted by mbkowns
                  ya but wheres the slider.....! I added one in this picture. I know all the other frontends have them so can you please add this basic of basic features in 1.7

This is a much better layout than the current one, IMHO.
                  My Car PC

Comment

i think that slider is a great idea... not only you don't have to hold down buttons to fast forward wether it be a standalone FF button or hodling down the next track button, u can skip to it immediately

DORIKAZE http://www.dorikaze.com

Comment

Hi. I just wanted to copy the picture to yet another post. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X