No announcement yet.

Help with Centrafuse 1.6 equalizer

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Centrafuse 1.6 equalizer

I just installed centrafuse 1.6 and for some reason I don't think that it is compatible with my Soundblaster X-Fi. I have very little bass coming from my subs in centrafuse but plenty of bass in winamp. I am using the Sub out from my sound card. I went to the equalizer in centrafuse to investigate and I saw the "sub" slider was all the way down, so I tried to raise it, but it just fell back down right away. Centrafuse 1.5 let out plenty of bass. Does anyone else have this same problem? Is there a way to turn off the equalizer or something so I can just use the equalizer software that came with the X-Fi?

I'm using the X-Fi card and bass is not a problem. I would like to squeeze out some more treble, however. I agree that it would be nice to have an option to turn off the equalizer like in Winamp.

I have the exact same problem as the OP (PhatMo). I am however using a C-Media card.

This worked fine with 1.4 and 1.5
      2002 Honda CR-V
      Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
      Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
      ...or even Listen to my music

Does anyone know of a driver issue or some sort of software incompatibility with centrafuse and these sound cards. Will this be fixed in later centrafuse releases?