SKINbedder with 1.6 Problems...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SKINbedder with 1.6 Problems...

Tried using iguidance w/ skinbedder in 1.6....everytime i try to press a button in skinbedder/iguiance it jumps back to centrafuse...how do i disable this...
    1997 Acura CL (Capacitive Touch, GPS, DVD, HD Radio, Backup Camera)

I had the same problem when I embedded iGuidance WITHOUT skinbedder and tried to navigate using the keyboard. I pressed a button and it jumped to the main menu.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

I tried looking through the xml's for the option but didnt find anything....didnt see anything in the onscreen options....i consider this a major problem cause iguidance is the only other thing i use besides centrafuse...and no gps sucks...lol...veetid is this a quick fix so you could re-release it real quick with the fix?

Comment

I use IGuidance with IGMod and am having the same problem (reverts to CF screen).

Comment

Same here. No iGuidance is an absolute showstopper.
          2002 Honda CR-V
          Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
          Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
          ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

I see this as one of the biggest problems with 1.6 yet.... Iguidance is a staple here.... I hope this isn't by design to encourage destinator use, but if the final release is only sold with destinator bundled then it may not really matter as much.... until then what???
            MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Ya me too I mentioned it in the first bugs thread, boris, did you say that i works useing skinbedder?
              My Install

Software:
              CFiG v1
              iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
              Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
              StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

no, not even with skinbedder....
                MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

I'm looking into this... I didn't change any code relating to external apps from 1.5 to 1.6, something else in the app is causing this...

I embedded multiple apps before I released, but not iGuidance.. I dont' have it...

I will try to reproduce with some other app, then I will be able to figure it out...

david

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
                    I embedded multiple apps before I released, but not iGuidance.. I dont' have it...
                    its in your sig

j/k i know that your sig is old.
                    My Install

Software:
                    CFiG v1
                    iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
                    Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
                    StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

So veetid are u willing to re-release this with the fix...i would go crazy if i had to wait for 1.7

Comment

It would be awesome if we could get a hold of a Version of CF that has no major dealbreakers. Something along the lines of what CF 1.4 was.

I know David won't less this happen, he will get it fixed asap -- cannot afford to have another 'unusable' version of CF out there for 4+ months until a new release. I don't think anyone in their right mind would continue with this eternal torture!
                        2002 Honda CR-V
                        Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
                        Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
                        ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

Originally posted by justintime
                          It would be awesome if we could get a hold of a Version of CF that has no major dealbreakers. Something along the lines of what CF 1.4 was.

I know David won't less this happen, he will get it fixed asap -- cannot afford to have another 'unusable' version of CF out there for 4+ months until a new release. I don't think anyone in their right mind would continue with this eternal torture!
                          you sure do have a lot of time on your hands to continue to post negative things... if you don't like Centrafuse, don't use it.. go use another frontend or write your own...

note: your negative criticism doesn't help anyone... you have made it very clear in multiple posts what you wished was changed... it's been noted, thanks...

david

Comment

Originally posted by m2x0p9x
                            So veetid are u willing to re-release this with the fix...i would go crazy if i had to wait for 1.7
                            I plan to wait another couple of days to get a good list of bugs and release 1.61 after I get them all fixed.. There will never be another long wait like there was for 1.6 because I am adding no more major features...

It's all bug fixes, small feature enhancements, and support for more devices to lead towards a completly stable version...

I will have to find a copy of IG because I don't have one and everything I embed works, then figure out what is causing the problem... I didn't change any of the embed code from 1.5 to 1.6, so I'm really not sure what is going on, but I will get it fixed...

david

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
                              you sure do have a lot of time on your hands to continue to post negative things... if you don't like Centrafuse, don't use it.. go use another frontend or right your own...

david
                              I hope you only joking.
                              If you don't listen to negative comments, your product will NEVER improve.
                              As a developer like yourself, I don't like negative comments form users, but they are one who use your app.
                              2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                              89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                              Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                              RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                              EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
                              X