1.6 and iGuidance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6 and iGuidance

I'm having difficulty embedding iGuidance into 1.6. Any suggestions?
    My 2000 Accord Project

Everyone is. David knows about it and is working on it.

Comment

Aw, I just ordered Iguidance

Comment

luckily my 1.4 is still running. 1.6 looks great and I can't wait to get everything working nicely.
        My 2000 Accord Project

Comment

Any Ideas yet?

Comment

My embed of IG using IGMod is working pretty well. The only problem I'm having, which most others are also having, is that CF steals the focus. If I hit the menu button again after CF steals focus, IG regains and retains focus and the embed works pretty well. The only remaining problem, of course, is I can't use any of the functionality of IG because the buttons don't show. PURDooM, where are you?

Comment

I read in another thread that David was aware of the issue, and in fact currently working on reproducing it (and trying to fix it). It did sound like it was in the top of his list!
              2002 Honda CR-V
              Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
              Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
              ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

I am having the same issues ... I know David will come through though!

Comment

Originally posted by DK888
                  I'm having difficulty embedding iGuidance into 1.6. Any suggestions?

Anyone knows if Routis has the same embedding problem as IG?
                  My Car PC

Comment

I have no idea
                    My 2000 Accord Project

Comment

iG embeds fine for me and is fully usable using SKINbedder and iGMod-P4. ???

David: If you are working on the embedding code, I think many people would like the ability to replace buttons on the bottom bar with ones that could send key presses to the embedded app. To take that a step further, you could allow people to display buttons on top of the embedded app. I would love to see SKINbedder functionality built-in native to CF. If you don't do it, maybe someday I will figure out how to make SKINbedder a CF plug-in and use the CF libs to draw the SKIN instead of trying to figure out how to do it well myself. Does CF support per-pixel alpha-blends in PNGs? That's the part I am still trying to get working well in Sb.

Comment

Working...
                      X