Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't sign up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can't sign up

    Hello,
    I have downloade Centrafuse 1.6 and I think it is great. I wanted to register but I don't get an activation email. Can you help or tell me what to do?
    Oh, my email is bojan.5 AT email.si

  • #2
    Originally posted by stric
    Hello,
    I have downloade Centrafuse 1.6 and I think it is great. I wanted to register but I don't get an activation email. Can you help or tell me what to do?
    Oh, my email is bojan.5 AT email.si
    you can either try another email address or try to signup with the same account again, it will then ask if you want to resend the activation email...

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by veetid
      ... or try to signup with the same account again, it will then ask if you want to resend the activation email...

      david
      I have already tried that but it doesn't help.

      I also didn't got email on gmail.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by stric
        I have already tried that but it doesn't help.

        I also didn't got email on gmail.com
        Check to see if it got lumped in your spam folder.
        ==========================================
        Scion tC 2005 with DWW-700H
        Via Eden M10000, 512MB, 100GB 5400rpm, Xp Pro

        Comment


        • #5
          Nop, it is not there either...

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm not recieving the mail either

            Comment


            • #7
              Still can't get any mail from you, on two different adresses

              Comment


              • #8
                Can nobody help?

                Really want to use Centrafuse but I can't even get a license..

                Comment


                • #9
                  are there any characters in your email address other than: letters, numbers, and "@" and "." symbols?

                  nevermind, i see you posted it at the top. register another email address and see if it works.

                  nevermind, i see you did that too.

                  blame it on slovenian internet access then.
                  Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

                  Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

                  Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

                  __________________
                  CarPC Newbs Start Here: All your questions answered, as if by E.S.P.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X