A Portuguese opinion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Portuguese opinion!

Hi, this is the first time i post on the forum mainly because my English isn’t very good, so sorry about any spelling mistakes!
    I have my carputer working for about one year, and have tried several frontends, roadrunner, mobile impact…however since I tried centrafuse I sticked with it because in my humbled opinion it’s the more professional looking and stable.
    About the changes in the look of version 1.6 much as been said, again my opinion is that it as more to do with “show off” than with functionality.

With that said here are my wishes for the future centrafuse:
    -lighter screen for day use
    -list lookup like map monkey and freedrive have (as we write the name of a street the list scrolls until a corresponding item)
    -capability of exiting to the system whith a fully functional explorer while being used as shell (difficult I know I have tried it on aps written by me with no success)
    -wireless plugin with wireless network finder, like boingo or netstumbler.

Just one more thing…for me centrafuse is the best frontend of the moment, unfortunaly for us users it’s going to be a commercial product, as Veetid says it’s his job, so he as to be paid, but us users are also helping with the development of the product as beta testers, and as you know in the real world beta testers get paid also! Of course I’m not asking that, but I would like Veetid to have that in consideration and offer the commercial version to the long time users of the beta versions.
    If anyone think this is stupid blame it on the fact I’m Portuguese and try to compare the average US salary with the Portuguese one!

Originally posted by Cigano
    Hi, this is the first time i post on the forum mainly because my English isn’t very good, so sorry about any spelling mistakes!
    I have my carputer working for about one year, and have tried several frontends, roadrunner, mobile impact…however since I tried centrafuse I sticked with it because in my humbled opinion it’s the more professional looking and stable.
    About the changes in the look of version 1.6 much as been said, again my opinion is that it as more to do with “show off” than with functionality.

With that said here are my wishes for the future centrafuse:
    -lighter screen for day use
    -list lookup like map monkey and freedrive have (as we write the name of a street the list scrolls until a corresponding item)
    -capability of exiting to the system whith a fully functional explorer while being used as shell (difficult I know I have tried it on aps written by me with no success)
    -wireless plugin with wireless network finder, like boingo or netstumbler.

Just one more thing…for me centrafuse is the best frontend of the moment, unfortunaly for us users it’s going to be a commercial product, as Veetid says it’s his job, so he as to be paid, but us users are also helping with the development of the product as beta testers, and as you know in the real world beta testers get paid also! Of course I’m not asking that, but I would like Veetid to have that in consideration and offer the commercial version to the long time users of the beta versions.
    If anyone think this is stupid blame it on the fact I’m Portuguese and try to compare the average US salary with the Portuguese one!
    I plan to email a discount code to all registered Beta testers... Not much I can do on the reselling of the maps, which is the largest cost in the application... You can't distribute map data for free...

david

Comment

Working...
    X