Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When i run CAM in CF my TV card works instead of my camera !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When i run CAM in CF my TV card works instead of my camera !!

hey something very strange has happend with me i tried everythign to make my TV tuner work with CF but it was not possible and suddley when i was trying a rear view cam my TV tuner started instead of my cam !!
    al ineed is a chanal buttons and an opption to tune heheh David any help ??
    We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

We need you ALL Here !!

This is because your TV tuner installed a generic WDM capture device, which is what the CAM reads from. If you click the title bar you will get options to choose other CAM's that might be plugged in...

If your card is a WinTV card try installing the following...

http://registration.hauppauge.com/re...cx20_19337.exe

Then rerun Centrafuse and try the TV plugin...

david

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
      This is because your TV tuner installed a generic WDM capture device, which is what the CAM reads from. If you click the title bar you will get options to choose other CAM's that might be plugged in...

If your card is a WinTV card try installing the following...

http://registration.hauppauge.com/re...cx20_19337.exe

Then rerun Centrafuse and try the TV plugin...

david
      my card is MSI [email protected] Plus with SAA7131 chip and yes its drivers is generic WDM capture device so what should i do to make FM and TV work with CF ??
      by the way you should add an opption to CAM setting "Mirror ON OFF" or nobody can use the plugin for rear view cam !!
      thanks David
      Bashar

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

Originally posted by bishooman
        my card is MSI [email protected] Plus with SAA7131 chip and yes its drivers is generic WDM capture device so what should i do to make FM and TV work with CF ??
        by the way you should add an opption to CAM setting "Mirror ON OFF" or nobody can use the plugin for rear view cam !!
        thanks David
        Bashar
        I don't currently support that card in my TV plugin or natively as a radio device.. You could try radiator to get the FM working...

Mirror? if the camera was in the rear facing back wouldn't you want to see it like it is?

david

Comment

I don't currently support that card in my TV plugin or natively as a radio device.. You could try radiator to get the FM working...

Mirror? if the camera was in the rear facing back wouldn't you want to see it like it is?

david
          yes david you try it of you put the cam facing back and you look to your screen you will see everything in oppisit side so you have to make it mirror so you can see correct just try it !!

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

think again bishooman

Comment

Originally posted by dvwjettaiii
              think again bishooman
              ok let me explain
              when i put my cam facing back all the objects on my right hand appers on my left hand on my screen and all the objects on my left hand apears on my right hand on the screen.
              i dont know if it is only my cam !!!

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

think again bishooman
                Actually you do want it mirrored or it's gonna be extremely awkward. For example, a bump on the left side of your car (same side where you sit) would appear on the right side of the screen.

Having the rear-view cam mirrored is a must.
                iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
                CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

Originally posted by b8bboi
                  Actually you do want it mirrored or it's gonna be extremely awkward. For example, a bump on the left side of your car (same side where you sit) would appear on the right side of the screen.

Having the rear-view cam mirrored is a must.
                  Exactly

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

Most people are used to viewing the back of their car through their rearview mirror. Flipping the video makes it look exactly as if you’re looking through your rearview mirror. It is VERY confusing to look through your rearview and your rear cam and see everything on opposite sides. Most commercial rear cameras have this feature built into it like the one I have installed, but obviously USB cams don't do this. It would be a nice option to have the video flipped if possible.
                    PROGRESS [==========-] 99.9% <- Are we ever really actually done with our carPCs?

Comment

hey guys try this till David add this opption to cam settings
                      Attached Files

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

sooooooo..... why not just use the rear view mirror then?

Comment

Originally posted by dvwjettaiii
                          sooooooo..... why not just use the rear view mirror then?
                          can rear view mirror show if i am gonna hit the bumper of another car or the carp stone ??

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

what's a carp stone?

Comment

david
                              Does this mean that I could use my CompositeCAM connected throug my Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB2, in Centrafuse?

Comment

Working...
                              X