Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CF 1.6 shows protected system files !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CF 1.6 shows protected system files !!

    CF 1.6 shows protected system files like system voluem information and media player it is also show the hiddin jpg's and ini's used as a cover art
    this should be fixed\thanks
    We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

    We need you ALL Here !!

  • #2
    Where? In the file browser where you select music paths?

    david
    __________________
    CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
    01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
    M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

    Comment


    • #3
      That's a Windows Folder Options setting...
      I don't use CF (although I might start!)m but I don't believe an application can override that.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?



      Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by veetid
        Where? In the file browser where you select music paths?

        david
        yes
        Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi

        Intel Mini-ITX Mainboard
        Celeron 1.2ghz
        256mb DDR-2 533
        80gig 3.5" SATA HDD
        Sb Live 5.1 w/ KXProject Drivers
        M2-ATX
        8" Lilliput TS LCD

        100% installed and working :D

        Comment


        • #6
          Originally posted by veetid
          Where? In the file browser where you select music paths?

          david
          David for me it appears every where when i play mp3 files it shows the hiddin jpg file in the list when i add music paths or any thing that has a list with browsing option !!

          by the way i have the opption hide protected system files (Recommended) enabled

          Bashar
          We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

          We need you ALL Here !!

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by bishooman
            David for me it appears every where when i play mp3 files it shows the hiddin jpg file in the list when i add music paths or any thing that has a list with browsing option !!

            by the way i have the opption hide protected system files (Recommended) enabled

            Bashar
            under media manger their is a bug when browsing by music paths which makes it show the images, hidden or not... this will be fixed...

            david
            __________________
            CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
            01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
            M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by veetid
              under media manger their is a bug when browsing by music paths which makes it show the images, hidden or not... this will be fixed...

              david
              this is one of them

              it is in media player also
              it is in settings when i set the music and video and photo paths
              i will tell you if i fint it anywhere else

              by the way did you tried the MAP ??
              We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

              We need you ALL Here !!

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by bishooman
                this is one of them

                it is in media player also
                it is in settings when i set the music and video and photo paths
                i will tell you if i fint it anywhere else

                by the way did you tried the MAP ??
                You see files when you set the music/video/picture paths? You should only see folders...

                That map should work fine...

                david
                __________________
                CENTRAFUSE http://www.centrafuse.com
                01 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 Installed
                M10000/512Mb/20GB, Lilliput 7", Holux GM-210

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by veetid
                  You see files when you set the music/video/picture paths? You should only see folders...

                  That map should work fine...

                  david
                  no i dont see files here only the folder "System Voluem Information"

                  good news about the map so it will work with D6 thanks for your help
                  We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

                  We need you ALL Here !!

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X