bluetooth phone integration...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluetooth phone integration...

what bluetooth adaptor would be best to use with the new cell phone program in 1.6?

Originally posted by oddx
    what bluetooth adaptor would be best to use with the new cell phone program in 1.6?
    GGGRRRRRHH!! the "new cell phone program" is phonecontrol, ask from appropriate forum, noob!! better yet, research first, ask then.

Comment

i wasnt thinking clearly at the time... and i figured thats not a very big question so someone nice would just answer it really quickly instead of posting something completely unrelated, only making matters worse...

Comment

The best is to get one that comes with the WIDCOMM drivers version 4.0 (So that your computer can work as a headset. Or you could get any like DLink DBT-120 (and do a search for unlock BT drivers on P2P). The new belkin are supposed to come with new drivers... I myself have a Iogear and Dlink, they both work, but I had the wrong kind of phone...
        Micron GX2 with P3M 1Gz and removed screen, Pyle 7" VGA Touchscreen 800*480, 512mb Ram, Dvd rom USB2 in front, ati M6 Video with 16Mb, 250 gb 3.5" firewire External, 60 Gb 2.5 int, Car2PC, Xtreme Radio, Bluetooth, Cam, CENTRAFUSE 1.6!

Comment

Working...
        X