Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virus in CF1.6?

Anyone has this bug?
    CF is not event running. It was installed in the system since release by David. Wonder why Norton found a virus now instead of at the beginning.
    Attached Files
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

could be something embedding itself in a random folder on your computer to attempt to circumvent detection
    nGhost - The FREE Frontend for Linux | Graphics Developer
    Linux ICE - The Car PC Distro | Team Member

Comment

Matrix, I don't think this is necessarily a virus... http://securityresponse.symantec.com...verpacked.html

its just symantec detecting that the file has been "packed" many times. as the symantec article states, send the file to them.

the reason it detected it now? maybe updated "heuristic algorithims"? not sure but i don't think it is necessarily any cause for alarm.
      RIP 1993 civic sedan
      RIP 1993 civic Del Sol

Hello! VW Golf 1.8t

Comment

I didn't write those visuals they are sonique visuals, but McAfee scans them fine on my machine.

david

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixPC
          Anyone has this bug?
          CF is not event running. It was installed in the system since release by David. Wonder why Norton found a virus now instead of at the beginning.
          Because Notron Antivirus is a bloated worthless piece of ****.
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
            Because Notron Antivirus is a bloated worthless piece of ****.
            AVG free is the way to go
            2Fast's Tumbleweed - Spag bol's Tumbleweed - 2Fast's site

Comment

Originally posted by anky1
              Matrix, I don't think this is necessarily a virus... http://securityresponse.symantec.com...verpacked.html

its just symantec detecting that the file has been "packed" many times. as the symantec article states, send the file to them.

the reason it detected it now? maybe updated "heuristic algorithims"? not sure but i don't think it is necessarily any cause for alarm.

In fact, anything SAV detects as "Bloodhound..." is something that it just thinks might be viral based on suspicious data structure.
              Ride: 2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD/Sheer Silver/Black Leather/factory HIDs.
              MoPuter: Transflectivized Lilli 7", EPIA M-10000, 512Mb RAM, 160Gb WD, SBLive!, 54g WLAN, Holux GM-213, 160W M2-ATX PSU

Comment

Working...
              X