I'll be happy to receive constructive suggestions for the application.
Current To-Do List:
- Fix markup of screens and dialogs
- Fix opening a new skin without having to restart.
- Fix "Type" field in Property Grid
- Fix Exit menu item.
- Apply to all function - apply a value to all elments or only sub elements
- Add check for unsaved changes.
- Add toolbar with Font formatting options.
- Add copy - paste function - copy one elements properties on to another.
I've (tried) to fix and implement the following:
- Added font style toolbar.
- Added apply to other elements.
- Added copy/paste.
- Added keyboard navigation, ctrl+arrows moves, shift+arrows expands.
- Added check for unsaved changes.
- Fixed problems regarding missing or incorrect background pictures.
- Fixed open skin.
+ other minor fixes
I tried it out and looked in to CF skin editing for the first time. This program is awesome Djerik. Maybe you could build one for SKINbedder once you are done .
Anyway, I do think I am experiencing a bug. It could just be me, but it seemed to display the wrong image sometimes when navigating the XML tree. For example, when editing the EXTERNALAPPS section I see the main menu picture (even though all the button positions are correct for the embedded-apps window). I do see the embedded apps window when editing the loading section (instead of the black CF picture).
(This is on the Traffic2 skin as well as the default skin)