Changing button icons in centrafuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing button icons in centrafuse

I have centrafuse 1.6 with iguidance (patched with gmod) embedded in it. WHen i first embedded iguidance into centrafuse it put the button for it on the 3rd page. I removed destinator (since i dont use it) and moved the iguidance button to page 1 where the destinator button was. However i now have that boring icon of a generic external app on my first page. I would have liked to keep the same icon that was there before with the destinator but i could not figure out how to do so.

How can i change the button icons in centrafuse?

Thanks
    Attached Files

C'mon someone has to have an answer, i would really appreciate some help with this...

BUMP

Comment

you will find this icon in
      C:\Program Files\Flux Media\Centrafuse\skins\Onyx WS\icons
      it is for external apps by changing it you will change every external application icon.
      but it is good idea if David add support for diffrent icons for each application
      We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

Thanks, i kinda figured it would be something simple like that. I will play with that when i get home today, and my carputer will almost be complete!!!!

Comment

bump.

David: I use lots of embedded apps (Google Earth, iGuidance, OBD-1 Datalogger, Active WebCam, and for setup: Explorer, Girder, Delorme Serial Emulator, Blue Soleil, etc.). Please make it so we can put an icon in the same dir as the others and name it the same as the embedded apps title to have different icons for each.

...and please get 1.7 out so CF doesn't constantly steel focus from my embedded apps!

Comment

Originally posted by RPM_VR4
            bump.

David: I use lots of embedded apps (Google Earth, iGuidance, OBD-1 Datalogger, Active WebCam, and for setup: Explorer, Girder, Delorme Serial Emulator, Blue Soleil, etc.). Please make it so we can put an icon in the same dir as the others and name it the same as the embedded apps title to have different icons for each.

...and please get 1.7 out so CF doesn't constantly steel focus from my embedded apps!

I can add this.... I will just make it like you said, if their is an icon in the icon folder with the same name you gave your external application, then that will load...

david

Comment

that will be awsem
              thanks man
              We Exist because there is no patch for human Stupidity !!

We need you ALL Here !!

Comment

Cool! Thanks David.

Comment

Thank you. I've been working on a skin and have been going dang it I cant put a custom Icon for so & so app.
                  Avengerki
                  PC Install: 85%
                  Car PC: Revo-Sys X300 Double Din: 1.3GHz Pentium
                  Software install and setup: 35%
                  Entertainment Package: 85%

Comment

Just added it...

Added icon support for external applications (place "<external application name>.png" in the icons folder)

david

Comment

Now I really can't wait for 1.7!!!

j/k, it's the embedding focus issue that I need fixed ASAP, but this icon thing is a nice improvment as well. I know you hate to have to answer these types of questions, but... can we expect 1.7 within a week or two, or is it greatly delayed and we shouldn't expect it for a two-weeks to a month (or even more)?

EDIT: Nevermind... I just noticed the new sticky.

Comment

Working...
                      X