plugins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plugins

How can I make itunes a Plugin? Will someone do a step-by-step walkthrough for me?

Originally posted by black06stang
    How can I make itunes a Plugin? Will someone do a step-by-step walkthrough for me?
    Step 1. Forget about it.

I'm not sure what you want out of the iTunes plugin, but if you don't have a clue where to start,
    well, you're in for a rough ride.

Take a look at the different examples (stopwatch, weather and web plugins) they give you a very, very good start. Personally I found the web-plugin the best and I used that one as base for my plugin that I'm working on.
    I'm a total noob when it comes to C#, but I'm getting there ever so slowly.
    Basic things that would have taken me seconds in old VB6 takes hours in C# simply because I don't know how you're supposed to do things the "right way".

So...

1. Get to know a .net langauge (preferably C#)
    2. Look at the examples.
    3. Plan your project.
    4. Start coding.

/M

Comment

Originally posted by black06stang
      The fact that u r asking step-by-step instructions... means that this is out of your league. Cause basicly what u need to do is provide step by step instructions to u computer... and if somebody would provide u that... there would be no plugin for u left to do... paradoxal, isnt it

Comment

Working...
      X