1.7 bugs and suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.7 bugs and suggestions

I find that the menu button some times changes apps???

I startup CF and config the 6 main buttons,everything is great. Then at some point it stops working, when I click Navi it opens CAM, when I click CAM it opens something else etc etc.
    If I close (using the buttom right X button) and click Navi then it starts Navi without problems.....
    It seems like somethings gets screwed up ???

Picture viewer could also use multiple monitor support, then picture-slideshow could be running while I can mess around in the media/library.

Could you make so that the buttom right "X/CLOSE" button can be assigned? As I understand it it always just closes the current app, and then returns to "MAIN", and if presset in main then it exits to Windows.
    I would personally like for it to always return to Media (because thatīs the app I use the most, by far. Most of the time when im finished in Navi, Phone, CAM whatever I want to return to Media....
    /SOS/
    XP Pro, CF 2.0-newest| Pioneer HU with 7" flip-out (EQ, Surround)
    Epia V10000 + nVidia FX5200, Opus 150w, 7" Lilliput, DVD* SlotIn, Wavelan, Bluetooth, GPS, WebCams, DVB-T

Originally posted by SOS
    I find that the menu button some times changes apps???

I startup CF and config the 6 main buttons,everything is great. Then at some point it stops working, when I click Navi it opens CAM, when I click CAM it opens something else etc etc.
    If I close (using the buttom right X button) and click Navi then it starts Navi without problems.....
    It seems like somethings gets screwed up ???
    that happens to me too sometimes.. strange .. :S
    my destinator map resource down permanently

Comment

Is your mouse hidden? Try setting it visable again...

I have the same problem sometimes, and my mouse is visible. This is not CF but my touchscreen that sometimes lags behind... Not shure why but I do se the mouse over the wrong button.

Clicking around the desktop I also see that sometimes the mouse arrow does not allways follow correctly and misses by a few cm.

Comment

Working...
      X