Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrafuse 1.7 / 1.8 / 1.9 / 2.0

Does the 2nd quarter end june 30th?

If thats the case that means a version release of centrafuse every friday from now tell june 30th.

I was just thinking but that maybe I am wrong.

tell then I will be
    2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Check the store on the new site, we have changed it slightly to mid-summer...

The plan, with absolutely no guarantees, is to release 1.7 by mid June at the latest and have 1.8 released before the end of June which will include the last few small features and bug fixes to further stabilize the application. 1.9 should be released first part of July, making the middle of July hopefully ready for a 2.0 Release Candidate...

again no one hold me to these dates, that is simply the plan.. Do to our limited staff and the amount of work we have on hand, which includes loads of non-programming work we have to get done, these dates might and probably will not be hit exactly...

david

Comment

Sounds Great David...

While it's been discussed that announcing dates is a bad idea (hard to keep them)...people are equally unhappy when you don't.

Personally, I think it's nice to hear that there IS a master plan, even if everything does not go according to it.

You've been very good at keeping any existing beta running (though you're clearly not obligated to do so) until the next version release.

Keep up the stellar work...looking forward to adding reliable Phone Control and full GPS on to the always reliable media and core features.

I've become very dependant upon CF (as has my wife) and it's really enriched our vehicular experience.

Thanks,

-Paul

Comment

Knowing that you have a vague schedule (and knowing, vaguely, what that schedule is) definitely helps out. I think this is a good case of 'something is better than nothing'. At this point we all pretty much know we can't hold you to it because of the reasons you listed.

That doesn't stop us from wanting it now, though!

Comment

Hey, if we buy it now at 1.6, do we get the new versions updated for free?

Comment

You can not buy it now because this is still "just" Beta version. You will be able to buy final relese.

Comment

sorry new to the cf world, price for final?

Comment

Different versions

David: Are you planning to release all three versions at the same time? Is it possible to release the standard edition first since it will require less bug testing?
                Opus case. MB 899 core duo 2.0ghz
                Dual vga out, 400 gb hard drive, Centrefuse front end
                zapco 1000.4 for zapco 6.5 componets
                zapco 1100.1 for 2 13" W6.

Comment

We have been beta testing basicly the full version. It makes most sense to just do that and later release them at the same time.

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

Hmm isnt it bit unfair cause buyers of full version have to wait shipping time... so it would be fairer send full versions out like week before offering other versions for download...

Otherwise your most loyal customers end up buying two versions... and we dont want that, do we

Comment

They should just make both version downloadable... Can't be that much most of us here download GB + files regularly already binaries videos music game demos... etc

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

Originally posted by mbkowns
                        They should just make both version downloadable... Can't be that much most of us here download GB + files regularly already binaries videos music game demos... etc
                        I dont know... fact that u receive physical disc and manual... makes it feel bit more professional... i once bought some 10k€ worth of software for one organization, and all i receive was faxed licenses. Makes u kind of think that why didnt u just hit to pirate bay.

Comment

Your right in that sense but If I spend that kinda money I want it right now... They prob won't because of the destinator CD. They should let you physically download centrafuse and be able to wait for destinator to arrive. The phoco centrafuse will still be the small footprint its just destinator that will be big.

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

Yes u r right... David should allow DLs also with XLE while waiting shipment.

Comment

I restarted my computer today and my cf 1.6 license expired is there anywhere I can get another one?

Comment

Working...
                              X