No announcement yet.

Any successful integration of S&T 2006?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any successful integration of S&T 2006?

Just wondering if there is a successful integration of S&T on CF? I love CF the most, but I wish I could use S&T within it!
    Jim
    2012 Honda Pilot (In Progress)
    2010 Honda Accord (After the Pilot)
    2008 Honda VTX1800N

S&T2K6 does not provides any programming model, but works fine with CF as an external application. Integration as been done using MapPoint 2k4 (2k6 working fine). If interested, then check the CF plugin forum.

Comment

looks like it's still an issue for 1.7 - hit launch, and it just pops up a white screen and sits.

might have to buy map point now. hmph. anyone want to buy my copy of S&T2k6?

Comment

S&t Fix

Originally posted by EMT2B
        looks like it's still an issue for 1.7 - hit launch, and it just pops up a white screen and sits.

might have to buy map point now. hmph. anyone want to buy my copy of S&T2k6?

The problem is the "&" symbol centrafuse doesnt like the symbol but if you install Streets & Trips with the word "and" instead it works fine. (Ex. Streets and Trips)

Comment

You don't have to use full window names, you can use partial and it should find it also...

david

Comment

Originally posted by veetid
            You don't have to use full window names, you can use partial and it should find it also...

david
            Ahh crap you beat me to it.

Example you can do something like this for find window: "Microsoft S" or
            "Streets "
            Progress [I will seriously never be done!]
            Via EPIA MII
            512MB RAM
            OEM GPS (embedded)
            nLite WinXP pro on
            1GB Extreme III CF card
            Carnetix 1260 startup/ DC-DC regulator
            Software: Still, re-Writing my existing front end in .Net

Comment

I use Streets & Trips 2K6 and I get great integration with RoadRunner.

Comment

ok, got it runnign in CF.

now, when i CLOSE S&T, the white window stays open, and when i attempt to close it, the player pauses, and further attempts to close the white window will resume and pause.

has anyone else noticed this, or come across a fix? Once i start S&T, i can no longer get back to the main menu.

Comment

Working...
                X