Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture and video

i have a small problem....

with 1.6, picture and video was ok, with 1.7rc1, i set picture and video path, but i don't see any picture or video...

why?

thanks!
    Alessio

same problem here, the paths are listed in setup but not shown in media-manger, video and pictures pages are empty.

Comment

make sure they got saved in the config.xml file... Post any error.log file that you might get when you try to go to videos in "My Library"...

never seen this problem...

david

Comment

i've found the problem, it just occurs with the cam plugin disabled, cf seems to look for the cam videos and pictures additional to the set video and picture paths and with the plugin disabled they are not available (moved to plugins disabled). When i enable the cam-plugin it works again.
        error.log:
        Code:
        25.07.2006 10:34:25
        Ein Teil des Pfades C:\Programme\Centrafuse\plugins\Cam\CAM Videos konnte nicht gefunden werden.
           at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
           at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean file)
           at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFiles(String path, String userPath, String searchPattern)
           at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern)
           at centrafuse.playlist.loadVideoDirs()
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        25.07.2006 10:35:11
        Ein Teil des Pfades C:\Programme\Centrafuse\plugins\Cam\CAM Pictures konnte nicht gefunden werden.
           at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
           at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean file)
           at System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFiles(String path, String userPath, String searchPattern)
           at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern)
           at centrafuse.playlist.loadPictureDirs()
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

small thing for the picture browser, hitting the left arrow causes the browser to jump back to the pictures route-path instead of going back one level. it works fine for videos and music.

Comment

Working...
          X