Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIS Issue.

Hi David,

I don't know if you have seen this issue before but i can't seem to correct it, i can run vis full screen in Media Player 10 at 1024 / 768 32Bit no problem but in CF at 800 * 600 the vis included stutters, what i mean is that it runs for 5 seconds stops, stops, jumps and then runs another 5 seconds, i can add a videeo if you want, i am running this on a Nvidia MX4000 PCI 64MB Graphics card, Is this a known issue, Full screen displays the same behavour as the small preview box.

Thanks
    Neil
    P4 Celeron 2.2 - 512MB - OPUS 250 - Audigy SE - BU353 - HQCT - No Speakers though :-(

vis is not supper smooth but shouldn't stop & restart.
    Vehicle Media Systems
    Australia Car PCs www.vmscarpc.com.au

Comment

Hey,

It's more like a seconds lag, like a hickup, has anyone else the same issue, at first i taught it was my drivers or the card but it's the same with my Intel GMA System. Below is a link to a 3GP video of the issue.

file://carpc.neilryan.net/Images/mov00009.3gp
      Neil
      P4 Celeron 2.2 - 512MB - OPUS 250 - Audigy SE - BU353 - HQCT - No Speakers though :-(

Comment

Hey,

Can you guys watch the video and tell me if you have the same issue, takes away from the AW factor.

Comment

don't have that issue.
          Vehicle Media Systems
          Australia Car PCs www.vmscarpc.com.au

Comment

Hi David,

Can you watch the VID and tell me if you know what might cause this,

Comment

Working...
            X