Centrafuse New release & mappoint 2006

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centrafuse New release & mappoint 2006

Hi guys, well i have problems with centrafuse new release and Microsoft Mappoint 2006.
    How can I make centrafuse and Mappoint 2006 or 2004 to work together? I know that centrafuse works with destinator but it's too expensive to buy this software. I have like i said before Mappoint 2004/2006 and i have delorme 2005.How can i make this centrafuse work with these programs? at the present time i have installed streetdeck and mappoint 2006 and it works well. but centrafuse interface it is mostly skinable and attractive interphace. If u could please help me out,...i would appreciate it.....thanks in advance from chicago. Josgab@hotmail.com

dude... you have THREE different threads now asking the same question. I've posted an answer into two of them. PLEASE READ YOUR OLD THREADS and stop creating new ones!
    :: Mark

Comment

midiwall - can you link me to these two other posts you speak of? I only see one other post that this user started.
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by RedGTiVR6 View Post
        midiwall - can you link me to these two other posts you speak of? I only see one other post that this user started.
        This is the one here:
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=78949

The other one is on Paul's (the developer of the CFMapPoint plugin) dev site.
        http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/CFMapPoint
        :: Mark

Comment

sorry, my first time...

Comment

Originally posted by josgab View Post
            sorry, my first time...
            Dont worry about it... although you can use search some times its not perfect.

Terran
            My Project Site

Comment

Working...
            X